Courts switches to 'staff based' ads
- Brucie ads may get new look as Courts moves upmarket. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p2
Focuses on the changes in the advertising campaigns in Great Britain for the furnishings manufactured by Courts. Possibility of changing or retaining Bruce Forsyth as the firm's spokesperson; Comments from company officials.
- Courts' record low. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p5
Reports on the customer rating of Courts' advertising campaign for its house furnishings in Great Britain, as provided in a `Campaign' magazine survey.
- Can Courts enhance its shopping experience? // Marketing (00253650);11/14/2002, p17
Reports on the marketing strategies of furniture store Courts to increase its brand sale. Appointment of former London Electricity marketer Gary Tubb for the post of sales and marketing director; Advertising campaigns launched by the store to promote its brand; Market share of furniture and...
- Promotional news. // Housewares;Oct93, Issue 103, p26
Reports on the promotional advertising campaigns of various companies in the house furnishing industry. Filterline automatic jug television advertising of Philips; Sandwich toasters campaign by Breville; Safe `n' Clean Coolwall fryers promotion by Morphy.
- Polly want a dead cat. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Oct96, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the concept behind the DuPont Stainmaster carpet advertisement, which features a scenario between a parrot and a cat. Indepth look at advertising approach; Who created idea for advertisement; Names of person affiliated with the production of the advertisement.
- Tefal promotes cookware. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p37
Focuses on Tefal's development of a press advertising campaign for its Thermospot cookware in Great Britain.
- Big spenders. // Housewares;Oct95, Issue 122, p7
Gives details on house furnishings advertisements in Great Britain. Cost; Duration of promotion.
- Who's promoting what, for how much, where and when? // Housewares;Jul/Aug98, Issue 141, p10
Presents a chart concerning the advertising activities of various house furnishings manufacturers in Great Britain. Product; Advertising budget, schedule and media.
- Who's promoting what, for how much, where and when? // Housewares;Sep/Oct98, Issue 142, p8
Presents a chart showing the advertising spending by various Britain-based housewares companies during the later part of 1998. Cookware; Kitchenware; Tabletop; Electricals.