Parker Knoll has bought 'all the key Stag brands'
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Easy living. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p25
Focuses on Stag Group's efforts to expand its presence in the upholstered furniture market in Great Britain. Market expectations of the company on its showwood range; Limitations of growth in sector; Stag's reputation as a furniture manufacturer; Target customers.
- Stag launches division aimed at younger market. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Reports on the launch of Aspects of Stag, a subdivision of Stag Group which is comprised of three collections of cabinet aimed at younger customers. Efforts to broaden Stag's appeal to younger audience; Designers of the cabinet; Materials and design.
- Stag cuts losses despite plunge. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on the earnings of British furniture firm Stag Group for its fiscal year ended January 2, 1999.
- Slimline Stag poised to move back into the black. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on Britain-based furniture firm Stag Group. Predictions of recovery in the second half of 1998; Cost cutting done in the first half; Relocation of Jaycee from Brighton to Nottingham.