- Getting started. // BEEF;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p68
The article presents the author's insights concerning the importance of online experience in starting a blog.
- THE HILL Blogs. // Hill;5/7/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p24
Two blogs from the Pundits and the Congress are presented.
- How important is writing? It's the key to the locked door of your success. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/15/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p9
The article offers tips and suggestions in writing online, including how to write on LinkedIn, how to write scripts for Youtube videos, and how to write a blog post.
- also noted... // People Management;Jan2013, p17
The article presents blog comments and online social media on several topics, including a blog comment by Les Potton concerning human resource management in soccer teams, an online social network LinkedIn discussion by Tara Wright concerning passive-aggressive managers, and a blog by Duncan...
- Increase your social media shares. // Communication Briefings;May2013, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1
The article offers tips on how to boost one's shares in social media networks, adapted from the article "4 Ways to Increase Share of Voice," by Jay Baer.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Campaign (UK);5/22/2009, Issue 20, p5
A blog on the acceptable things for people to become fans of popular brands and cause groups on social media is discussed.
- Online community is multi-tasking gone mad. // Personnel Today;11/18/2008, p44
A blog about a social networking website for schoolchildren and their parents is presented.
- The New Consumer Conversation. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 80, p18
A blog from WWD forum regarding the new rules of consumer engagement that feedback the insights of brands to customers and vice versa is discussed.
- How Much Power Are We Giving Facebook? Orvetti, Peter J. // Moderate Voice;
A blog related to the social networking site Facebook is discussed.
- TWITTER ROOM. // Hill;10/21/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 122, p46
Several blogs from the social networking site Twitter are presented which report on the advertisements launched by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and on the announcement by U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand on her meeting with the Defense Department officials.