- Getting started. // BEEF;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p68
The article presents the author's insights concerning the importance of online experience in starting a blog.
- How important is writing? It's the key to the locked door of your success. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/15/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p9
The article offers tips and suggestions in writing online, including how to write on LinkedIn, how to write scripts for Youtube videos, and how to write a blog post.
- Increase your social media shares. // Communication Briefings;May2013, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1
The article offers tips on how to boost one's shares in social media networks, adapted from the article "4 Ways to Increase Share of Voice," by Jay Baer.
- What To Post Now. // Glamour;Jun2014, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on several topics which can be posted in various social media sites related to fashion such as one on being amazing and one on asking advice.
- Facebook and Twitter are Just a Means to a Greater End: O Globo, Brazil. KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;2/5/2011, p3
A blog related to the role of online social networks like Facebook and Twitter in causing various global events are presented.
- The Problem With Tape-Delay in the Age of Twitter. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/14/2011, p19
A blog posted by editor Joe Windish is presented discussing the problems with tape-delayed version in the time of online social networking websites.
- How Much Power Are We Giving Facebook? Orvetti, Peter J. // Moderate Voice;9/2/2010, p8
A blog related to the social networking site Facebook is discussed.
- Teens Abandon Blogging, Stay Social. HAMAKER, CHRISTIAN // Rural Telecom;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the decreased number of teenagers and young adults from around the world who write weblogs and communicate using social networking websites such as Twitter from 2006 to 2009.
- Online community is multi-tasking gone mad. // Personnel Today;11/18/2008, p44
A blog about a social networking website for schoolchildren and their parents is presented.