It's the Extras That Count
- Add-on Security. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p87
The article focuses on the importance of knowing security options of customers when assessing their security needs for an identification badging progam in the U.S. Add-on security features are said to help dealers and integrators meet the needs of customers, while bringing in more revenues....
- Products. // Government Security;Aug2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p46
Features products for the security industry available in the market as of September 2005. Visitor Management Software from Datacard Group; Smart Barrier perimeter system from Temporary Perimeter Systems LLC; Avery Photo ID Platinum system from Avery Dennison Worldwide; Speed dome cameras from...
- As Easy As 1-2-3. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2007, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p86
The article evaluates the 1-2-3 Easy ID Card system from Datacard Group.
- Not Your Average Printer Accessories. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2005, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p28
Highlights the latest technology in identification cards as of September 2005. Cards implanted with a tamper-resistant hologram within the layers of plastic cards; Pre-printed text on ID cards; Opacity marked cards; Pre-printed serial numbers.
- Easy to Wear IDs. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2004, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p49
Reports on developments in industrial identification cards (IDs) and badges. Design features of IDs that make them easier to use; Accessories that can help convince employees to wear their IDs; Companies that manufacture multifunctional IDs. INSET: Show It Off.
- Government Eyes Maritime Security Measures that Could Cost Consumers. Michels, Jennifer // Travel Agent;11/22/2004, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p16
Reports that the United States government has been reluctant to impose heavy-handed security on the cruise industry. Implementation of the United States-Visit program at ports; Cruise lines' implementation of electronic photo identification cards for passengers; Department of Homeland Security's...
- MODULE PROVIDES EDGE-TO-EDGE CARD PROTECTION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p142
The article evaluates the topcoat module for the Datacard MX6000 and MX2000 card issuance systems from Datacard Group.
- DataCard selected to produce photo IDs for FBI's NAA national conference. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct98, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p38
Reports on the selection of Minnetonka, Minnesota-based DataCard as the official maker of photo identification (ID) cards for the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Academy Associates Conference. Theme of the conference; Benefits of the photo ID process for the attendees;...
- As Printers Diverge. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the significance of ID card systems. Popularity of ID card systems in several companies and school; Divergence of card printer; Approximated number of card printer manufacturers worldwide. INSET: Member Cards Add Credibility.