Security 500 Update
- New York HMOs Get Better Grades. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/17/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 29, p32
Talks about the performance rating of the health maintenance organizations (HMO) doing business in New York in 2000. Services offered by HMOs; Increase in the percentage of children who received immunizations from New York HMOs; Some benefits consulting firms have questioned.
- Largest HMOs. Patta, Gig // San Diego Business Journal;12/31/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p94
Lists largest health maintenance organizations (HMO) ranked by number of local enrollers as of April 1, 1999 in California. Attainment of the top rank by San Diego, California-based Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program; Addresses of the organizations; Characteristics of HMO.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit Flap Sparked. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/19/99, Vol. 103 Issue 29, p3
Reports on a study on the performance of for-profit and non-profit health plans on caring for patients. Where the performance was widest; Accusations of the American Association of Health Plans in Washington; Performance of for-profit plans.
- New York Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. Southwood, Denise; Gillespie, Jeanne // Crain's New York Business;5/24/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p20
The article presents a list ranking the 300 largest publicly held companies in the New York area according to revenues earned in 2003. Companies must have their headquarters in New York City, in Westchester County, on Long Island, or in one of four counties in northern New Jersey: Bergen, Essex,...
- CORRECTIONS. // njbiz;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
Corrections to an article on David C. Freinberg in the January 24, 2011 issue, the Power 100 article in the January 31, 2011 issue and an article on Solix Incorporated in the January 31, 2011 are presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;7/11/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p4
The article presents corrections to several articles published in previous issue of this periodical. Merck & Co. Inc. spun off Medco Health Solutions Inc. in August 2003. Big Apple Car Inc.'s estimated 2005 revenues are $23.7 million; the company should have been ranked 22nd on the June 27 list...
- Medco's Big Bio Bet. Kimes, Mina // Fortune International (Asia);10/27/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p16
The article considers the ranking of Medco Health Solutions on "Fortune" magazine's 2008 survey of the World's Most Admired Companies. The company manages drug benefits for companies and health-care plans. Medco, which was spun off from pharmaceutical giant Merck in 2003, makes money by...
- New Jersey's Top: Public Companies. Gupta, Varsha // njbiz;4/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p24
Presents a ranking of public companies in New Jersey based on their fiscal-year 2004 revenue. Johnson & Johnson; Medco Health Solutions; Prudential Financial.
- Public Companies. // njbiz;7/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p145
Presents the top public companies ranked by fiscal-year 2004 revenues in New Jersey. Medco Health Solutions; Prudential Financial; Hovnanian Enterprises.