Validity of self-reported criminal justice system involvement in substance abusing women at five-year follow-up
- More blacks in prison due to new sentencing. Hinds, Lester // New York Amsterdam News;12/16/95, Vol. 86 Issue 50, p5
Reports on the implementation of new drug sentencing policies in the United States which, according to critics of the new policies, have resulted to more blacks in prison. Results of a US Justice Department report on the country's justice system; Increase in the number of state and federal...
- SOLICITORS CASHIER NICKS Â£1.7m. // ConVerse;Oct2010, p24
The article presents information on a solicitor cashier Louise Martini who has been jailed after found guilty of stealing 1.7 million pounds over seven years to buy jewellery, share in a racehorse and lease of a village pub.
- CURSES, FOILED AGAIN. // Syracuse New Times;1/2/2013, Issue 2175, p6
The article offers information on two criminal incidents including a case of drug abuse and burglary.
- Lindsay Lohan given four-month jail sentence for necklace theft. Muldoon, Laura // Pink Paper;5/6/2011, p27
The article reports on the jail sentence imposed on U.S. actress Lindsay Lohan for the theft of a gold necklace.
- ID Theft Sends Lab Tech to Prison. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;12/17/2014, p3
The article reports on the fine imposed to Kamarian Millender, a laboratory technician formerly employed at Flowers Hospital in Dothan, Alabama, and his two-year prison sentence for his role in an identity theft ring.
- Former IRS Employee Sentenced to Prison for Identity Theft. Cohn, Michael // Accountingtoday.com;8/27/2015, p2
The article announces that Kenneth Goheen, a former Internal Revenue Service (IRS) employee of Austin, Texas has been sentenced to two years plus one day imprisonment in the cases of identity theft and fraudulent practices.
- Gambling addict jailed for fraud. // Eastern Eye;9/11/2015, Issue 1319, p10
The article reports that the Leicester, England crown court has sentenced clerk Dharmesh Mukesh Kumar Patel to prison for stealing 61,000 British pounds from his employer, Ashfield Healthcare.
- Indian-American Sentenced To 11 Years For Theft. // News India Times;8/28/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 35, p11
The article reports that Indian American Santhosh Thomas, former chief financial officer of Westmont, Illinois-based Collaborative Learning Inc., has been sentenced to imprisonment for stealing money from his former employer's bank account and skipping bail.
- Rohit Jawa Gets 20 Years For Identity Theft Of USPS Official. // News India Times;11/27/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 48, p8
The article reports that Rohit Jawa, a former Cincinnati, Ohio resident, has been sentenced for 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to U.S. District Judge Anthony J. Trenga for defrauding financial institutions, insurance companies, and a special agent of the U.S. Postal Service Office.