netLibrary Seeking IPO Money To Fund Expansion, Fend Off Richer Competitors
- Salon, online mag, going public. Zeitchik, Steven M. // Publishers Weekly;5/3/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 18, p12
Reports on plans by political and cultural online magazine Salon.com to go public. Details of the magazine's prospectus; Financial performance of the magazine in the fiscal year ended March 31, 1998; Strategies for generating revenues; Number of shares to be offered.
- Styron plans to make an initial public offering. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/11/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p0002
The article presents information on the business plan of rubber latex and polystyrene producer Styron L.L.C. under which it will make an initial public offering.
- PREPARING FOR A FLOTATION. Garrett, Alexander // Management Today;Sep2000, p96
Offers advice on how to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO). Planning requirements; Reasons for conducting an IPO; Assessment of capitalization needs.
- The true future of Internet stocks: The bubble won't burst, it will slowly deflate. Lewis, Bob // InfoWorld;01/10/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p68
Deals with issues related to Internet companies in the United States as of January 10, 2000. Refutation on the forecast on the decline of the industry; Explanation on how the initial public offering phenomenon among Internet companies has become an avenue for publishing fiction; Prediction on...
- Instinet's IPO to test traditional vs. online channels. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p5
Reports the plans of investment bankers to sell initial public offering (IPO) shares of Instinet in the U.S. Prices of Instinet IPO; Details on W.R. Hambrecht deals by Dutch auction; Identification of IPO prices prior to preliminary bids.
- Doing an IPO: What really matters. Dunham, Archie W. // Directors & Boards;Fall2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p96
Advises business enterprises that are planning to go public. Factors to consider before going public; Importance of good timing in initial public offerings; Methods of avoiding over-communicating.
- Memec Prepares for IPO-Someday. Spiegel, Rob // Electronic News;7/29/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 31, p26
Reports on the plan of Memec plc for an initial public offering (IPO) in 2003. Preparations done by the company; Conditions needed for an IPO; Benefits from investing in Memec.
- PAG BAGS IPO PLANS. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;3/15/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 11, p10
Reports the decision of Producers AG (PAG) to shelve its initial public offering plans in the U.S. Factors influencing the decision; Effects of the resignation of PAG chief executive officer Friedrich-Carl Wachs on the company; Concern on the changing trend on television.
- Retail firm announces flotation plans. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2014, Issue 5898, p12
The article offers information on the plans of furnishings retailer Wayfair LLC to launch an initial public offering (IPO) of the business under which it will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange which eventually will go into investment and acquisition purposes.