Fiscally Mismanaged Florida College Suffers Fitch Downgrade
- Fitch relaxes bankruptcy reserve requirements. // Mortgage Banking;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p10
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. is relaxing borrower bankruptcy reserves requirements.
- Study identifies commercial real estate default risks. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p15
Announces a new study released by Fitch Investors Service L.P. which identifies and quantifies commercial real estate default risks on a publicly reported basis. Details of information in `Commercial Mortgage Default Study'; Other relevant information.
- Detroit credit ratings improve. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/28/96, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p32
Reports that Fitch Investors Service has increased the city of Detroit's general-obligation debt rating. Description of the changes that were made; When the changes take effect.
- Fitch launches analysis unit to rate bank loan products. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;1/22/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 14, p21
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s creation of a new loan products group to serve institutional investors. Unit to do work similar to Moody's Investor Service and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Appointment of Robert J. Grossman as executive vice president.
- Study identifies commercial real estate risks. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p18
Presents the results of a study released by New York City-based Fitch Investors Service L.P, pertaining to commercial mortgage defaults. Highest risk; Details.
- Fitch gives new look to reports on the Web. Turnick, Britt // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p30
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has introduced color-schemed designs to its Web site. Goal of the color scheme to speed up the search functions of the site; Comments from Fitch officials.
- Minnesota. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p27
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has raised its rating for the Minnesota School District Credit Enhancement Program.
- Fitch's rating could net savings for Allegheny County, Pa., airport. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p2
Reports on Fitch Investors Service's A-minus rating on the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, Airport Authority's planned refunding in 1997. Potential savings in bond insurance fees as a result of the rating; US Airways as the main beneficiary of the refunding.
- One rating holds. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/17/95, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p34
Reports on Fitch Investors Service's decision to retain its A-minus rating on New York City's debt. Lowering of city's bond rating by Standard & Poor's Corp.