CHFA Prices $185M Debt Today; Aims to Loan $1B in FY2001
- Heavy-Issuing California HFA to Bring Multiple Series to Market, Use Swap. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31427, p5
Reports the sales of home mortgage revenue bonds by the California Housing Finance Agency. Amount of the bonds; Components of the negotiated deal; Co-bond counsel of the deal.
- California HFA tests market with novel swap structure. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p1
Reports on the California Housing Finance Agency's execution of an interest rate swap on 85 million dollars in amortized home mortgage revenue bonds. Structure of the deal; Use of derivatives in debt management.
- Calif. Agency Bonds To Home Loan Bank. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;9/21/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 182, p13
Reports on the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco's purchase of $102 million of California Housing Finance Agency mortgage revenue bonds in September 2000. Securitization of the bonds by loans to low- and moderate-income, first-time homebuyers in California; Qualification of the bonds as...
- Moody's Downgrades CalHFA Debt, Again. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p1
The article reports on the downgrades of the home mortgage revenue bonds of the California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) to A3 which affects 5 billion dollars of debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The downgrade reflects the ongoing losses due to foreclosures, mortgage delinquencies and...
- Deal preview: California HFA to start retail orders on $226 million. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p2
Reports on California Housing Finance Agency's plans of initiating a retail order period on $226 million insured home mortgage revenue bonds. Implications of a broad market price rally; Expected money to be raised by the deal.
- CalHFA Announces Full Implementation of $2 Billion Effort to Assist Homeowners Struggling to Remain in Homes. // La Prensa San Diego;2/18/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the announcement of assemblymembers Norma Torres, chair of the Assembly Committee on Housing and Community Development, Mike Eng, chair of the assembly Committee for Banking and Finance, and the California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) regarding the full implementation...
- California HFA Suspending Foreclosures on Renters. Webster, Keeley // National Mortgage News;11/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p17
The article reports that the California Housing Finance Agency (HFA) has agreed to suspend foreclosures on homeowners who are renting their homes and are current on their mortgages.
- CHFA Provides Low-Interest Loans. // National Mortgage News;06/11/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p10
Reports the awarding of low interest loans by the California Housing Finance Agency to local agencies in Sacramento, California. Details on the funding for the loan; Purpose of the loans; Amount appropriated to the Redevelopment Agency.
- A CalHFA Rating Takes a Hit from Moody's. Jensen, Randall // National Mortgage News;6/13/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p14
The article reports on the long-term rating downgraded by Moody's Investor Service on the California Housing Finance Agency's (CalFHA) homes mortgage revenue bonds to Baa1 from A3, affecting 5.7 billion dollars of outstanding debt.