Loafman Joins Duane, Morris
- Pennie and Duane Morris open offices in San Diego. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 30, pUS1
Reports on British law firms Pennie and Edmonds LLP and Duane Morris and Heckscher LLP's opening of offices in San Diego, California. Hiring of local lawyers; Sources of expansion financing.
- Holleb & Coff roiled by partner defections. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;08/02/99, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the defection of law firm Holleb & Coff's partners to join law firms such as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Duane Morris & Heckscher LLP. Absence of business strategy; History of firm's business moves; Possibilities for Holleb & Coff to benefit from the defections.
- Strange bedfellows. Romano, Michael // Modern Healthcare;8/25/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the plan of the national law firm of Duane Morris to seek to widen the malpractice insurance premiums for U.S. physicians due to high awards in malpractice cases as of August 2003. Overview of the plan; States which suffered increase in malpractice insurance premiums; Objective of...
- DM&H Secure With Stanton. Primack, Dan // Private Placement Letter;11/22/99, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p2
Reports that Duane, Morris & Heckscher LLP (DM&H) brought Walter Stanton on board as partner. Career background of Stanton; Statement issued by Stanton on joining DM&H; Overview of DM&H.
- Duane Morris launches in Silicon Valley with K&L Gates hire. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/3/2013, p1
The article offers information on the launch of Duane Morris at Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, California. It offers information on the appointment of Karineh Khachatourian as the managing partner of the office. It mentions that the new location allows the company to offer efficient and direct...
- FROM THE K STREET CORRIDOR. // National Journal;5/27/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p1698
Focuses on various lobbying issues in the United States. Lobbying brigade of business coalitions seeking to remove the estate tax; Dispute of the Washington lobbyist on the controversy over limiting imports of Canadian lumber; Details on the Duane, Morris and Heckscher law firm.
- Philadelphia firm grows, snatching up 11 Chicago lawyers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30688, p30
Announces that Duane Morris & Heckscher has opened an office in Chicago, Illinois. Attempt to gain a share of the local bond business in United States Midwest; Defection of 11 partners from Chicago-based Holleb & Coff; Plan to hire local attorneys with experience as bond counsel.
- Find Pitch-Perfect Answers to IP Infringement. Stickel, Amy I. // Corporate Legal Times;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 112, p79
Presents developments related to the corporate legal profession in the United States as of March 2001. Focus of attorney Linda Edell's entertainment and intellectual property matters practice; Appointment of William Katchen as partner of Duane Morris and Hechkscher's Newark, New Jersey office;...
- N.Y. Public Policy Institute calls for `fundamental overhaul' of both tort law, lawyer compensation rules. Flood, Betty // Insurance Advocate;10/31/98, Vol. 109 Issue 43, p23
Examines a requirement to overhaul both tort law and lawyer compensation rules in New York state. Its impact on automobile insurance rates; Details on the study by the Public Policy Institute of New York; Insurance costs by state; Views of New York Trial Lawyers Association Spokesman Ron...