Lawyer Pitcher Wins Prize for Article
- NABL Committee Nominates New Officers and Board Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31215, p5
Reports on the nomination of officers and board members by the five-member committee of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the United States. Details on the terms of the officers; Approval of the nomination by the members of the NABL; Enumeration of nominees and board members...
- Lexis-Nexis sponsors Distinguished Legal Service Award. Charman, Charles H. // Corporate Legal Times;Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 69, p12
Announces the launching of `Corporate Legal Times'/Lexis-Nexis Distinguished Legal Service Award in recognition of lawyers who are making invaluable contributions to the companies which they work for. Expectations from the magazine and Lexis; Where to send the nomination.
- WNY attorneys will shine in new and improved listing. CHANDLER, MATT // Buffalo Law Journal;7/1/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 35, p3A
The author discusses the new listing of Western New York (WYN) lawyers under the "Elite Attorneys of Western New York," formerly known as "Who's Who in Law."
- 2011 Spring Convention Awards. // Utah Bar Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p54
The article announces the invitation of the Utah Board of Bar Commissioners seeking applications for two Bar awards that would be given at the 2011 Spring Convention.
- Good deeds meet good design. Sands, Ellen // Architectural Record;Dec1997, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p36
Presents information on winners of the pro bono publico awards. Identification of the winners; Who sponsors the event; Information on what they did to win.
- CALLING ALL COUNSELS FOR CRAIN'S AWARDS. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/9/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p0009
The article announces the periodical's awards program which aims to recognized outstanding general and in-house counsel in Michigan at its fourth annual General and In-House Counsel Awards and Summit and mentions topics including award categories and deadline for submitting entries.
- A new award: Recognizing distinguished legal service. King, Jennifer E. // Corporate Legal Times;May97, Vol. 7 Issue 66, p4
Announces the revival of Corporate Legal Times' Distinguished Legal Service Award. Past recipients of the award; Award's rules.
- Letter From The San Diego Business Journal. Mills, Armon // San Diego Business Journal;10/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 41, pA28
The article reports on the second annual General Counsel Awards of "The San Diego Business Journal" that recognize several in-house attorneys in San Diego, California whose services extend into a vast range of areas from complex restructurings and mergers to protection of intellectual property.
- NABL Reaffirms Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p1
Reports that National Association of Bond Lawyers has reaffirmed its support for the use of unqualified bond opinions in the municipal market. Modifications in the basis under which a bond lawyer can conclude that one can render an unqualified opinion; Explanation of bond opinions.