S.C. Hospital Gets Hit With Multiple-Notch Downgrade
- Nortel's Debt Rating Downgraded. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Nortel Networks' debt rating to junk status, as of April 2002. Business condition of Nortel.
- Moody's cuts Revlon rating. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;03/13/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 49, p3
Focuses on the decrease in the debt rating of Revlon by Moody's Investor Service due to weak operating results in 1999. Limitations of Revlon's financial flexibility.
- Moody's Lowers PVH Ratings On Heels of Calvin Klein Buy. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/17/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 79, p13
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has dropped Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.'s (PVHC) senior implied debt rating. Lowering of the senior unsecured issuer rating; Background on the deal between PVHC and Calvin Klein Inc.
- Moody's rates ACC credit. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p95
Presents results of the secured credit facilities evaluation of the American Cellular Corp. by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York, New York.
- Moody's Warnaco rating will remain unchanged. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/13/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 72, p17
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision not to alter its debt rating for Warnaco Group despite the firm's offer to acquire Authentic Fitness Corp. Factors affecting the company's rating; Strategic benefits of the acquisition.
- Tricom put on Moody's Negative List. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;5/16/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p46
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's lowering of the rating of the debt securities of Tricom, an integrated telecommunication services provider in the Dominican Republic, and placing on negative outlook. Reasons for the move including flat revenue growth; Impact of Tricom's cutback in capital...
- St. John Knits `stable,' says Moody's. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/21/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 118, p12
Announces that Moody's Investors Service has assigned a stable outlook on the debts of knitwear maker St. John Knits.
- Moody's reaffirms TeleCorp rating, changes outlook to negative. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p18
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. reaffirmed the speculative debt rating of TeleCorp PCS Inc. Factors considered by Moody's for the debt rating; Information on the plan of TeleCorp to deploy a global system for mobile communication overlay network.
- Moody's lowers Cingular Wireless rating. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p4
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has lowered its long-term debt rating of Cingular Wireless LLC. Reasons for the downgrade; Challenges faced by Cingular.