Early September Inflows Push Up Prices on Shorter Paper
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.
- Performance and persistence in money market fund returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p169
Reports on a study which examined the factors which influenced the cross section of the returns of money market mutual funds, during 1990 to 1994. Importance of the expense ratio; Indepth look at government-only funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Managers find unpredictability is the only sure bet. Ryst, Sonja; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p9
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of October 1, 1999. Effects of the looming instability of the Year 2000 date conversion; Liquidity strategy in uncertain times.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Banks profit from a jump in money funds' popularity. Merrill, Cristina // American Banker;1/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the boom in money market funds in the United States. Impact of money market funds' growth on banks' operations; Reasons for the popularity of money market funds; Profitability of money market funds.
- Money fund assets rose 0.6% in week. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p16
Reports on the increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States in the week ended October 18, 1995.
- Fund assets jump 3 ... in a month, but money market total slides. // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p14
Updates on performance of mutual and money market funds in August, 1993 according to the Investment Company Institute. Rise in overall assets and decline in money market funds; Total sales in other categories; Sales excluding reinvested dividends; Others.
- Retail money fund assets up $166M in week. // American Banker;11/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 222, p18
Reports on the growth of the assets of the United States' retail money market mutual funds. Data as of November 13, 1996; Growth posted by each category.
- Money fund assets top $1 trillion, after rise of nearly 19% in a year. Cope, Debra // American Banker;8/19/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 159, p16
Reports on the increase in assets in money market mutual funds for the period ending August 13, 1997. Total money market mutual fund assets managed by banks; Top banks in the money market mutual fund sector.
- ARE MMMFS MONEY? Haymond, Jeff // Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics;Winter2000, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p53
Presents a study on the monetary value of money market mutual funds (MMMF). Definition of MMMF; Arguments against the monetary value of MMMF; Reason for considering MMMF as money.