- New Heller website. admin // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p704
The article reports that a new Great Britain-dedicated company website has been launched by Heller Machine Tools to represent its rapidly expanding range of machine tools and related services.
- Technology Days Open House to Showcase New Machining Centers and Patented Cylinder Bore Coating Process. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Aug2012, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p7
The article presents information on Heller Machine Tools' Technology Days Open House that will be held in Troy, Michigan from September 26 to 27, 2012.
- Heller's MCH-C offers enhanced versatility. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2007, p81
The article evaluates the 5-axis MCH-C machines from Heller Machine Tools.
- Flexible manufacturing strategy. // T & P: Tooling & Production;May2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p30
Features the MC16/25/26 series compact horizontal machining centers from Heller Machine Tools in Troy, Michigan. Advantage of the flexible machining system strategy; Utilization of workholding fixtures; Impact on the production volume and part design.
- Machining center heads for flexible production. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Nov2008, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p56
The article evaluates the MCH-C machines for 5-sided cutting large parts in single setups from Heller Machine Tools.
- Heller Machine Tools offers ModuleLine. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;May/Jun2007, p87
The article features the new MLS ModuLine System from Heller Machine Tools.
- HMCs Designed For Robust Processes. Danford, Matthew D.; Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec2007, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p165
This article evaluates the H series horizontal machining centers from Heller Machine Tools.
- New Process Developed for Gear Machining. // Automotive Design & Production;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p16
The article describes the process, developed by Heller Machine Tools and Voith, that allows the production of bevel gears and gear components on a five-axis machining center by pre-milling and milling operations.
- Small is beautiful. // Metalworking Production;Mar2002, Vol. 146 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the horizontal machining centers acquired by machining company APL from Heller Machine Tools. Product design service offered by the company; Advantages of the company over competitors; Benefits of the machines.