The Chop House
- New Solara convertible needs a shakedown. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;09/22/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p13
Focuses on the 2000 Toyota Solara SE convertible. Key features and specifications; Engine features; Price.
- ASC says Ragtop Sales on Rise. // Ward's Auto World;Oct99, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p32
Reports on the increase of convertible sales in 1998, according to ASC Inc., supplier of convertible systems. Comparison on the industry sales in the United States between 1997 and 1998; Factor to which the resurgence is attributed; Expected sales in the European market.
- Embracing midlife sunshine. Vettraino, J.P. // AutoWeek;06/19/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p13
Evaluates the performance of the 2000 Toyota Solara convertible automobile. Automobile features and design; Automobile engine; Fuel consumption.
- Whole Lotta Lava Going On. Humes, Alison // Conde Nast Traveler;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p150
Relates an experience in traveling across the Big Island in Hawaii using the Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 convertible. Satisfactory performance of the car on pavements from Waipio Valley to Waimea; Beaches visited; Comments on the views in the west coast and the ocean beyond; Description of the...
- Hot Camry line gets cool convertible. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;2/21/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5862, p25
Reports addition of 2000 Toyota Solara convertible to the Toyota Camry line in the United States. Development of the product by Toyota and ASC Inc.; Schedule on sale of the convertible; Background on the design of the body shell of Solara; Expected retail price; Product features.
- Today's topless models offer drivers a practical approach to the open road. Holstein, William J. // U.S. News & World Report;05/01/2000, Vol. 128 Issue 17, p66
Discusses the appeal of convertible top automobiles. Description and price of several models such as the Audi TT convertible and the Toyota Camry Solara; What to look for in convertibles.
- Saatchi Bows Solara Convertible. Lipin, David // Adweek Western Edition;07/31/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 31, p7
Focuses on the advertisement created by Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles for Toyota's Solara convertible car. Description of the advertisement; Tagline of the advertisement; Goals of the advertisement.
- THE PAST ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE--IT'S NOW. Vasilah, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Nov2003, Vol. 115 Issue 11, p26
Features the Dearborn Deuce Convertible automobile from ASC Inc. Description of the vehicle.
- Airy SUV. // Automotive News;12/13/2004, Vol. 79 Issue 6125, p60
The article reports that ASC Inc. will unveil the ASC Freedom concept featuring the company's open sport utility vehicle convertible system on January 9 at Detroit automobile show.