ENGINEERING A BETTER BUSINESS
- Ubiquitous Web services. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;12/24/2001-12/31/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 52/53, p31
Presents information on several Java applications for the creation and deployment of enterprise Web services. JBuilder 6 software from Borland; Oracle9i JDeveloper 4; SilverStream eXtend Workbench 1.1.
- Ends meet the middle. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;12/24/2001-12/31/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 52/53, p32
Reviews the JBuilder 6 software from Borland. Features; Benefits to enterprise users; Price. INSET: THE BOTTOM LINE.
- Peerless Systems adds graphical interface to software... Tucker, Tracey // American Banker;2/28/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 39, p23
Looks at the development of Peerless21, a graphical user interface by Peerless Systems Incorporated. Features and description of software; Upgrading of Jack Henry & Associates Incorporated's CIF2020.
- Automatically check webpages for updates. // Multimedia Information & Technology;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p34
The article offers brief information on the WebSite-Watcher software, a tool which can automate webpages checking for updates.
- Ubiquitous SharePoint. McKellar, Hugh // KM World;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on a survey which shows that 90 percent of respondents use SharePoint, a business software platform.
- Tips for Selecting ERP software. Ford, Michael; Schnitt, David // San Diego Business Journal;05/24/99, Vol. 20 Issue 21, pA4
Offers tips on how to choose enterprise resource planning software (ERP). Integration of business processes with one ERP software system; Integration of key business and management functions; Need for companies to perform planning before purchasing ERP; Need for specialized people in utilizing...
- Chasing the Tail of the BEAST. Linthicum, David S. // Software Magazine;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p36
Discusses the challenges and trends in application software integration. Background of software application technology; Factors that contributed to the success and failure of application integration; Issues of performance and scalability in integration design; Representative application...
- Managing Applications At Wire Speed. Drogseth, Dennis // Business Communications Review;Nov99, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p36
Presents information on the RMON2, a management software that lets a business enterprise control the complexity of distributed networked applications and other networked services. Comparison between RMON and RMON 2; How RMON works; List of companies and Web sites that offer RMON enhancements.
- Visualization Software Proves To Be Time-Saver. Bishop, Mitch // Credit Union Journal;5/2/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p8
In this article, the author discusses the use of visualization software in improving the development process of business enterprises.