- DaimlerChrysler to produce next-generation Dodge Sprinter van in South Carolina. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the investment of DaimlerChrysler AG to convert the Ladson, South Carolina, plant to van production for North American markets. The facility will start assembling the next-generation Dodge Sprinter van. The Sprinter has been on sale in the U.S. under Freightliner and Dodge...
- '95 Avenger, Sebring. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p1
Features photographs of Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring automobiles. Schedule of production in July 1994; Avenger as replacement for the Daytona automobile; Sebring as a replacement for the LeBaron coupe.
- JA cars wear new tires. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;5/9/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5550, p2
Reports on the use of Michelin Tire Corp.'s XSE technology tire on the 1995 Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Cirrus automobiles. Reduction in tire rolling resistance; Improvement in fuel economy.
- Dodge dealers want their own Neon. Bohn, Joseph // Automotive News;7/5/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, p8
Reports on the 1995 Neon from Chrysler Corp. Replacement for the Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance; Neon standard equipment; Base retail price; Advertising campaign.
- The sky is the limit. DeLorenzo, Matt // AutoWeek;1/24/94, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p24
Presents the Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Cirrus automobiles, Chrysler's JA cars. Engines; Rounded exteriors; Role of utility in design; Wheelbases; Overall height; Price ranges.
- Unmasked Avenger, Part II. Cortez, John P.; Raynal, Wes // AutoWeek;8/15/94, Vol. 44 Issue 33, p8
Introduces Chrysler Corp.'s new Dodge Avenger and the Chrysler Sebring automobiles. Date of introduction into the market; Comparison of the two cars; Design features; Interiors.
- Sebring/Avenger: Family value. J.L.; Fritz, Sandy // Popular Science;Jan95, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p35
Features the Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring automobiles that are two-door cousins of the Chrysler Cirrus and Stratus compact sedans. Wheelbase; Automobiles' emphasis on style and luxury rather than on performance and handling; Suspension; Engines; Curb weight.
- Dodge Avenger goes to Diamond-Star. // Ward's Auto World;Mar94, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p10
Introduces Chrysler's 1995 Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring automobiles.
- Avenger and Sebring bring Chrysler into large sport-coupe market. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Sep94, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p108
Presents an evaluation of the 1995 model of Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring automobiles. Features and design; Vehicle type; Engine; Power; Torque; Compression ratio; Measurements; Prices.