Health is Serious Business at DaimlerChrysler
- Aim anti-smoking plans at specific workers, expert tells employers. Reich-Hale, David // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/19/98, Vol. 102 Issue 42, p21
Shares the advice given by Seth Serxner of StayWell to employers in establishing anti-smoking plans among their employees. Improving response rate of smokers; Provision of incentives; Use of brochures and other forms of information dissemination.
- DaimlerChrysler cuts 26,000 as layoffs spread. // Christian Science Monitor;1/30/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the announcement by DaimlerChrysler of the cutting of 26,000 jobs over three years at its United States based Chrysler division.
- Scuttlebutt. // Ward's Auto World;Oct2000, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p33
Deals with the resignation of Steve Rossi, vice president for global communications for DaimlerChrysler Corp. Job history of Rossi; Reason for resigning.
- Pacts for DCX execs to expire. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;10/8/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5952, p2
Reports on the expiring contracts of several DaimlerChrysler executives in Detroit, Michigan. Inability of the company to deal with employee turnover; Terms of the contracts; Decision of several executives to stay.
- Mercedes appoints Hilton chief. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week (01419285);3/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p9
Announces that Hilton Hotels brand communication director Simon Oldfield was hired by Mercedes-Benz (UK) to fill the post of general manager for passenger car marketing. Information on Oldfield; Information on other changes at Mercedes.
- 5 D/C execs receive new jobs from Holden. // Automotive News;11/8/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5847, p16
Reports on DaimlerChrysler North American president Jim Holden's reshuffling of the company's management executives as of November 8, 1999. Names of executives affected by the reorganization; Duties and responsibilities.
- Robertson adds Theodore's duties at D/C. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;3/29/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5812, p26
Announces the appointment of Bernard Robertson as DaimlerChrysler's senior vice president of engineering and technology. Departure of Chris Theodore from the company; Robertson's career history.
- A bailout for the 'back street'. // National Catholic Reporter;12/26/2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p6
A photograph depicting the leaving of DaimlerChrysler AG's assembly workers in Detroit, Michigan on December 12, 2006 after their shift at the Detroit Axle Plant is presented.
- Stallkamp Dismisses Rumors Of GM Chairman Position; Says Expect The Unexpected. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Dec99, Vol. 179 Issue 12, p26
Offers a look at the prospects of retiring DaimlerChrysler Vice Chairman Tom Stallkamp. Rumors on a possible employment at General Motors and Ford companies; His job preference.