- SURFCONTROL WEB FILTER FIRST PRODUCT CERTIFIED BY ICSA LABS. // Computer Security Update;Feb2003, p1
Reports on the announcement made by ICSA Labs (R), an independent division of TrueSecure (R) Corporation, a security services provider, that SurfControl Web filter is the first product to be certified for Web filtering within the secure Internet Filtering Technologies Program. Growth in...
- A UL-type seal for security? Don't bet on it. Berinato, Scott // eWeek;10/16/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p11
Focuses on the impact of underwriting organizations for Internet security in the United States. Failure of the Underwriters Laboratory Inc. (UL) seal to meet security requirements; Legal implications of product tests and approval; List of standards for underwriter certification from ICSA.net.
- GLACEEMR ACHIEVES CERTIFICATION. // Medical Economics;7/25/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 14, p19
The article announces that GlaceEMR v5.0 computer software for healthcare providers from Glenwood Systems Pty. Ltd. has been awarded the 2014 Edition Complete Electronic Health Record (EHR)/Ambulatory Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) Health Certification by the certification body ICSA Labs.
- The Roar of ASPs, the Hum of the Crowd. // Workforce (10928332);Jun2000, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p164
Deals with the use of the Application Service Provider (SAP) in human resource (HR) management. Potential benefits of ASP; How ASP can help provide HR departments an alternative to intra-department budget problems; Factors to consider before making a deal with an ASP provider.
- Pv4 Internet Addresses are Nearly Used up. // Computer Protocols;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the release of the new addressing system called Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) from ICSA Labs. It recalls that the World IPv6 Day on June 8, 2011 was held to enable organizations and individuals with IPv6 connectivity to test the new system. The IPv6 serves as the...
- PSCU Enters Security Agreement. Byrne, Patrick // Credit Union Journal;10/23/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p14
Reports that Payment Systems for Credit Unions (PSCU) has reached an agreement with ICSA.net to boost the Internet security of PSCU. PSCU disclosure that it is collaborating with ICSA.net to develop a security assurance program that credit unions can employ to reduce risk.
- RADWARE'S APPWALL RECEIVES ICSA LABS CERTIFICATION. // Computer Security Update;Aug2013, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the success of Radware's AppWall to receive the ICSA Labs Certification. An overview about the ISCA Labs and the Radware's AppWall is provided. Also offered is the perspectives of ICSA Labs technology programs manager Brian Monkman about the company's success of receiving...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
Presents news briefs concerning the sound and video equipment sector as of January 2006. Validation by ICSA Labs of the ability of Tandberg's Expressway to provide secure firewall traversal for videoconferencing; Sponsorship by Barco and DNP of Insight Media's High-Definition Television (HDTV)...
- Security cooperatives. Hurley, Hanna // Telephony;08/16/99, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p25
Offers information on the security interoperability programs launched by two telecommunication carriers in the United States. Approaches used by Cisco Systems and ICSA.net; Focus of the efforts of ICSA.net; Areas to be covered by Cisco in testing the programs.