Improve Your Practice to Increase Client Satisfaction
- Money Management FPA walks a tightrope. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;10/5/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p14
The article reports on the efforts of the Financial Planning Association to investigate complaints against 23 financial planners over advice they had given with respect to Westpoint case in Australia. A question has been raised whether the association has the right to involve itself in pursuing...
- Consumers Give Planners Thumbs Up. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the consumer satisfaction polls conducted by both the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards and the Financial Planning Association (FPA) which deal with consumers using the services of financial advisers. Surveys participants; How respondents value financial advisers;...
- In defence of quality planners. Keavney, Robert // Money Management;5/26/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p14
Comments on the criticisms on the financial planning profession made by financial planner and advisor Robert Keavney in Australia. Offers for best service to provide consumer satisfaction and added benefits; Role in providing sound advice while preserving client's dignity; Advocacy of programs...
- THE DEMAND FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES. Hanna, Sherman D. // Journal of Personal Finance;2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p36
Based on 1998 to 2007 Survey of Consumer Finances datasets the proportion of households reporting use of a financial planner increased from 21% in 1998 to 25% in 2007, with an estimated increase of almost five million households between 2004 and 2007. Multivariate analysis shows that the...
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.
- Thank you for being a part of the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p29
The article presents a list of individuals who have been members of the Financial Planning Association for 35 years, including Gerald S. Adelman, James P. Ambrose Jr., and Carlyle D. Apple.
- Planners set to launch mortgage broking push. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the possible increase in the number of Financial Planning Association (FPA) licensee members who provide mortgage broking services due to the changes to the National Credit Consumer Protection Act in Australia.