Talking Point: Working with Women Entrepreneurs
- Our Online Complement. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p10
Discusses the importance of the Web site of the `Journal of Financial Planning.' Significance of the Web site to discussions on articles featured in the periodical; Information on the sections of the periodical; Benefits of the Internet.
- TEN YEARS AGO IN THE JOURNAL. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p21
Presents highlights of the April 1998 issue of the `Journal of Financial Planning.' Prediction that tax rates would climb; Articles focusing on passive losses and estate freezes; Other articles.
- Sign of a Maturing Profession. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Cites the `Journal of Financial Planning' as a barometer of the financial planning profession's growth. Author's recollection of the jou
- Marsha Firestone on the Future for Women Entrepreneurs. Mahil, Paramjit // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p14
An interview with Marsha Firestone, president and founder of the Women Presidents' Organization, is presented. Firestone discusses women entrepreneurs, what makes them successful, and their future as well as the Women Presidents' Organization. The organization is focused on the revenue of...
- A New Day, A New Challenge. Tuttle, Mary // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Presents an introduction to the articles published in the January 2000 issue of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- Correction. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p20
This section presents corrections to the article Portfolio Analysis in the Crosshairs, which appeared in the November 2002 issue of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- Journal of FINANCIAL PLANNING. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p15
The article announces that "10 Questions with Dr. Henry Cloud on Integrity" will be in next month's "Journal of Financial Planning." Dr. Cloud is a clinical psychologist who says that integrity can grow along with character development.
- Key4Women names Marsha Firestone and Moira Forbes to national advisory board. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p8
The article announces that Marsha Firestone, president of Women Presidents' Organization (WPO), and Moira Forbes, president of ForbesWoman had been appointed to the national Key4Women Advisory Board of KeyBank, the company's program for women business owners.
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p29
Presents the results of a survey conducted by the `Journal of Financial Planning' among financial planners in the United States. Percentage of planners who have been hired to provide financial education for an employer; Knowledge level of planners in real estate issues; Confidence in the...