- Green is important to dining set selection. // Casual Living;Oct2008, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p51
The article presents statistics of U.S. consumers saying materials being environmentally friendly or green is important when deciding to but one dining set over another.
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;8/15/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 33, p12
Statistics are presented on a survey conducted by Prosper Mobile Insights among smart phone and tablet computer users in the U.S.
- give us our daily bread. Lofshult, Diane // IDEA Fitness Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p77
The article presents statistics on the sandwich bread preferences of consumers in the U.S.
- CHRISTMAS CONSUMERISM. // Our Sunday Visitor;12/25/2011, Vol. 100 Issue 35, p3
Statistics are presented that outline the spending planned by U.S. people for the 2011 Christmas season, including the amount that they plan to spend on presents, and the rate of increase in planned spending.
- Consumer Price Index(*). // South Dakota Business Review;Dec98, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p9
Presents data on consumer price index for all urban consumers in the United States from January to September 1998. List of goods and services; Unadjusted percentage change.
- WATERING HOLES. Feto, John // American Demographics;Jun2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p8
Presents information on the locales in the U.S. that have the highest correlation between income and wine consumption, as of June 2003. Result from a study by Mediamark Research Inc.; Locations where residents have both high incomes and a predilection for downing imported vino.
- By THE NUMBERS. // Industry Week/IW;Oct2009, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p38
The article presents several statistics including the number of consumer products on the Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies (PEN) inventory in August 25, 2009 and March 2006 and the number of products on inventory from U.S.-based companies.
- Figure 2. Natural Gas Deliveries to Consumers in the United States, 1995ï¿½1999. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jul99, p11
Presents graph depicting the natural gas deliveries to consumers in the U.S. as of 1995ï¿½1999.
- Figures 3 and 4. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jul99, p13
Presents graph depicting the average price of natural gas delivered to consumers and average price of natural gas in the U.S. as of 1995ï¿½1999.