'Standing Firm' in the Face of Market Turbulence
- Being a Professional Means Being There for Our Clients. Levin, Ross // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2012, p22
The article discusses the relationship between financial planners and their clients, arguing that financial planners and wealth managers have become trusted advisers for many clients and that it is necessary to use perspective in framing conversations with clients. The author argues that...
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER BOARD OF STANDARDS, INC. // On Wall Street;Jul2003, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p74
Deals with professional standards fostered by the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards, Inc. in personal financial planning. Importance of wealth management to financial planning according to the CFP; Result of a survey on client satisfaction by the CFP Board in 2002; Effect of...
- Could you be a Certified Financial Planner? // Banking Ireland;Spring2011, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p21
The article looks at the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation in Ireland. It notes that the designation marks the CFP professional as an ethical, knowledgeable, competent, and professional to the highest global standards. It also mentions that Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB)...
- pfp news. // Accounting Today;Feb2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p25
This section offers news briefs on financial planning including the computer-based testing for certification by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. and a study showing that corporate social responsibility (CSR) influences investor decisions.
- PFP BRIEFS. // Accounting Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p20
Presents news briefs on personal financial planning programs in the U.S. as of November 29, 2004. Institutions selected by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. for its financial planning education programs; Launch of the GE Principal Protection Advantage program by GenWorth...
- CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p84
A continuing education (CE) test pre-reviewed by the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards is presented.
- CE QUIZ NOV. 11. // Financial Planning;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p138
A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards' continuing education credit quiz on financial planning is presented.
- June 2013. // Investment Advisor;Jun2013, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p96
The article presents a continuing education quiz for investment advisors for credit to the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
- CFP Board Announces Initiatives. // BizEd;May/Jun2014, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p50
The article reports that the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards will open a Center for Financial Planning which serve as a research hub that enhanced quality of service, education and support the research in the financial planning industry.