THE ENERGY MESSIAH
- Economic Structure and Context: Natural Resources. // United Arab Emirates Country Monitor;Jun2012, p21
The article outlines the natural resources in the United Arab Emirates, indicating that oil and natural gas are the most important resources in the country.
- Economic Structure and Context: Natural Resources. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p22
The article provides an overview of the natural resources of Poland wherein most of the country's mineral wealth is concentrated in the upper Silesian region with coal production, abundance of natural gas and oil as well as shale gas deposits.
- Economic Structure and Context: Natural Resources. // Qatar Country Monitor;Nov2011, p20
The article offers information on the natural resources of Qatar in which its proven reserves of natural gas are approximately 910 trillion cubic feet makes the country one of the third-largest owner of natural gas resources after Russia and Iran.
- Director Says W.Va. Embraces Energy Supplier Role. Ruben, Mike // State Journal (WV);6/17/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p26
The article explores on the reserves of coal and natural gas resources in West Virginia along with discussions on liquid petroleum products, coal-to-liquids project, and wind-produced energy.
- Section 4. Natural Gas. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct98, p71
Presents a statistical overviews on natural gas for September 1998, in the United States. Forecast of total dry natural gas production for the month; How much the consumption of natural and supplemental gas was forecasted at; Details on the forecast of deliveries to residential customers; Net...
- Economic Structure and Context: Natural Resources. // Iraq Country Monitor;Jun2012, p16
The article offers information on various natural resources possessed by Iraq including oil reserves, gas reserves, and mineral deposits.
- Economic Structure and Context: Natural Resources. // Egypt Country Monitor;Nov2011, p19
The article discusses an update on the natural resources in Egypt wherein it mentions that the gas reserves are expensive with estimated are at more than 1 trillion cubic meters.
- Field Listing - Natural resources. // CIA World Fact Book;2008, p1
A list of natural resources found in different countries is presented, including natural gas in Afghanistan, petroleum in Albania and phosphates in Algeria.
- Oil. Polakov, Walter N. // New Republic;6/14/22, Vol. 31 Issue 393, p68
Focuses on the petroleum industry of the U.S. Financial performance of the petroleum industry; Economic benefits of using kerosene in early days of development of the oil industry, in comparison to coal-oil; Decline in the popularity of kerosene with growing number of automobiles; Extraction of...