- Feeding the world. Klaus, Oliver // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/4/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p34
Reports on the business operation of Saudi Aramco oil company and its significance to the global oil market. Crude oil production capacity of the company; Consortium joined by the company to explore the country's gas reserves in Rub al-Khali; Financial performance of the company in 2003.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p32
Cites the consortia that have been prequalified for the Saudi Aramco contract to supply equipment for a power plant at its oil and natural gas liquids processing center in Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia. Estimated value of the project; Capacity of the plant.
- Hawiyah pipeline programme progresses. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/1/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p9
Reports on the submission of bids by local and international contractors to Saudi Aramco for the lumpsum turnkey contract to build pipelines under the Hawiyah natural gas liquids recovery programme in Saudi Arabia. Details of the project; Estimated value of the contract; Production capacity of...
- Aramco has to invest in gas. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/18/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 38, p6
The article reports that Saudi Arabian Oil Co., (Saudi Aramco) has rightly switched its attention to diversifying its sources of gas, as the country is facing a squeeze on its gas supplies even though it holds the fourth-largest gas reserves globally. Now, with demand for its oil at a low ebb,...
- Expansion projects. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;May/Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p26
Reports the Saudi Aramco's introduction of several projects to expand and upgrade the oil companies. Budget of the project as announced by Saudi Aramco's Abdullah Jum'ah; Aramco's signing of other projects to upgrade various refining and shipping facilities; Investment to achieve maximum...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/22/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 38, p10
Focuses on the postponement of bid closing date for the camp package facilities of the Saudi Aramco petroleum plant project in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/27/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p18
Reports that nine companies have registered their interest in the lump sum turnkey contract to modify Saudi Aramco's domestic bulk handling petroleum plants. Includes SNC Lavalin International of Canada; TPL of Italy; Saudi Shinwa.
- Metal Serv romps home with three contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on the procurement and installation contracts worth $152 million awarded by Saudi Aramco to Metal Services for Trading & Contracting Co. The contracts cover gas pipelines, pumping stations and asphalt-handling facilities in Saudi Arabia. The largest contract, called onshore...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 46, p11
Presents news briefs on issues related to gas pipeline projects in the Middle East as of November 2004. Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contract between ABB and Sonatrach for the upgrade and expansion of gas compressor facilities serving the natural gas pipeline system...