- A.F. Sterling Homes unveils Web site. Kjos, Tiffany // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p7
Reports on developments concerning the real estate industry of Tucson, Arizona as of July 10, 2000. Inclusion of A.F. Sterling Homes' promotion of its Web site; Development of Rancho Sahuarita Lake Park, a master-planned community featuring a man-made lake surrounded by a sidewalk; Financial...
- One-lot leftovers. Hardesty, Dawn Wotapka // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);114/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 46, p1A
Reports on the purchase of single lot where houses can be built by the real estate developers in Long Island, New York. Selection of the county code reserved for vacant lots; Factors affecting the enticing profit margins; Increase in the number of eager homebuyers.
- Scots MPs fear crackdown on rogues will fail. // Estates Gazette;11/18/2006, Issue 646, p44
This article reports that new laws intended to protect Scottish developers from intimidation by rogue security firms do not go far enough, say Scottish politicans. Under the laws, due to be implemented next November, security guards will have to declare all criminal convictions. But some MSPs...
- Apartments set for conversion. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the purchase of the Northampton Village at 7700 Harcourt Road in Indianapolis, Indiana by an Illinois-based developer.
- Canal could be home to new hotels or condos. Whitson, Jennifer // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the evaluation of four business groups who want to develop an acre or prime real estate along the Central Canal in Indianapolis, Indiana. The property will feature canal-level retail and would also be a home to a hotel or condominium complex based on plans from two local...
- PRIME TARGET. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;11/11/2006, Issue 645, p128
The article reports on the attractiveness of Cardiff, Wales among real estate developers due to the lack of city-center office stock. Morley Fund Managements' Caspian Point at Cardiff Waterside has 30,000 square feet remaining, and 65,000 square feet has recently been completed at Robert...
- Developing a new role. Goff, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p21
The article reports that a cadre of Manhattan, New York City-based architects, weary of real estate developers who demand money-saving design changes while paying them low salaries, are developing their own buildings. Not only can they earn more money, but can also enjoy the creative control and...
- Falling take-up cools City's spring fever. // Estates Gazette;10/23/2004, Issue 443, p95
Discusses the completed office property transaction and real estate business in London, England in 2004. Bankside development by Land Securities; Rent charge of Hines in one of its sites; Success of the Spitalfields regeneration project. INSET: Pipeline of development slows down to a trickle.
- $6 billion pipeline. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/23/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p18
Reports on real estate development projects in Westchester County, New York. Types of development; Notable real estate developers involved in the projects; Overview of the largest development projects under construction, approved or proposed as of August 2004.