PEOPLE AND POSTS
- work. // Human Resources (09648380);Dec2008, p13
The article announces that Sarah Fisher has been appointed as human resources (HR) director at Microsoft Corp., Marie Jerusalem has been appointed as global HR director at Arthur D Little Enterprises Inc. and John Hubner has been appointed as HR director at Alexander Forbes Financial Services Ltd.
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;12/9/2008, p30
The article announces several appointments and promotions including Marie Jerusalem as global human resource (HR) director of global management consultancy Arthur D Little, Olga Damiron as HR director for Europe at rental company Algeco, and Jane McCathy to HR director of Scope.
- Microsoft's HR chief aims to inspire new breed of IT girl. // Personnel Today;11/18/2008, p3
The article reports that Microsoft Corp.'s new HR chief Sarah Fisher has plans to get more women into IT jobs in the company. She says that she is committed towards improving opportunities for female developers and engineers. As reported, Microsoft is already well above the industry benchmark...
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p36
The article announces the appointment of several human resource (HR) executives, including Sarah Fisher as the HR director at Microsoft UK, Judy Saunders as the HR director at Dorset Healthcare NHS Foundation, and Sharon Pipe as HR and training development manager at local bus operator First.
- Supply chain execs see the future. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p122
Presents finding of Arthur D. Little's `Best of the Best Supply Chain' program. Forecasted emphasis of regional economic bloc on intraborder free trade; Supply chain impact of consumers in China, India, Southeast Asia and Latin America; Business organization types managing supply chain demand.
- Getting inventions to market. Greco, Susan // Inc.;Mar94, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p134
Tells of Arthur D. Little Enterprises, a profit center in between an inventors' support group and a venture-capital firm. ADLE rejects about 98% of the 500 to 800 ideas that come its way annually. How ADLE takes the up-front risk if it likes your idea; What ADLE gets in return; The current hot...
- Alexander Forbes announces strategic alliance with Staffcare. // Corporate Adviser;Sep2011, p7
The article reports on the move of Alexander Forbes Financial Services Ltd. to enter into a strategic alliance with reward benefit software provider Staffcare Ltd. as part of its new total benefits solution.
- Morgan is Forbes new MD. // Money Marketing;3/21/2002, p7
Reports on the appointment of Tim Morgan, managing director for independent financial adviser business of Alexander Forbes Financial. Professional background of Morgan; Advantage of Morgan's appointment.
- Annuity rates on hold ahead of Budget ruling. Jones, Lee // Money Marketing;6/10/2010, p28
The article reports on the decrease of annuity rates in Great Britain as figures from Alexander Forbes Financial Services Ltd.'s Annuity Bureau reveal that most providers have held their prices as the gilt markets prepare for the emergency Budget.