- 'Modernisers warn Labour 'we could lose'' // New Statesman;10/14/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4609, p37
Comments on the status of the Labor Party of Great Britain. Candidate that ex-minister Peter Mandelson would nominate for prime minister of Britain.
- racing card. Whelan, Charlie // New Statesman;02/12/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4524, p39
Reveals the popularity ratings of political parties in Great Britain as of February 12, 2001. Promise of Peter Mandelson to his political party; popularity of the Labour Party.
- COMMENTARY. // PRWeek (London);6/4/2010, p3
The article deals with rumours on which candidates for the British Labour Party leadership are being supported by media relations experts Peter Mandelson and Damian McBride to promote their campaigns in 2010.
- Two sides of the same coin. Comfort, Nicholas // Public Finance;07/09/99, p27
Discusses the role of Peter Mandelson, a key figure in the ascent to power of the New Labour Party, in Great Britain's referendum on whether or not to join the European single currency called the euro; Similarities between Mandelson and Tony Benn, one of Labor's controversial figures; Debates on...
- Ministers meet flesh and blood. Dunn, Peter // New Statesman;05/21/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4538, p19
Offers a look at the problems posed by media man Peter Mandelson to the Labour Party in relation with the 2001 general elections in Great Britain. Issue on the lack of sterilization system at the Darlington Memorial hospital; Impact of the issue about the campaign of political candidate Alan...
- Good week for... // Personnel Today;2/24/2009, p4
The article offers news briefs related to personnel management. Kentucky Fried Chicken Corp. (KFC) has announced that it will create up to 9,000 jobs by the year 2014 by opening 300 new restaurants. Domino's Pizza Inc. has announced that it will create 1,500 jobs in the year 2009 by opening 50...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p9
This section offers news briefs related to human resource (HR) management in Great Britain. Investors in People (IP) has changed its assessment process to focus on business performance. Business secretary Lord Mandelson announced the intention of the government to introduce regulations...
- Good week for... // Personnel Today;11/25/2008, p4
The article offers news briefs related to personnel management. The chocolate maker Cadbury Schweppes PLC has ruled out slashing its training budget despite the global slowdown, according to Julia Freeman, people capability and process director. A touring campaign was launched by secretary of...
- The value of experience. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);4/15/2009, p14
The article reports on the new recruitment strategy by the British Army. In its Start Thinking Soldier campaign, the high technology Army Show Rooms allow potential recruits to immerse themselves in the reality of what it is like to be a soldier. This is the new interactive and experiential...