Coors helps staff toast its employer brand
- Carling British Cider on-trade launch poser. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;1/24/2013, Issue 86, p25
The article informs that Molson Coors Brewing Co. is planning to launch the Carling British Cider under its brand name Carling in March 2013.
- Coors to support extra-cold lagers. // Marketing (00253650);3/29/2006, p3
The article reports on the plan of Coors Brewing Co. to put Â£30 million behind the launch of extra-cold versions of its Grolsch and Coors Fine Light lager brands. The investment is intended to tackle competition from brewers that have already introduced cold versions of their lagers, such as...
- Coors rebrands Light to counter UK perceptions. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2003, p1
Company Coors Brewers is planning to rename Coors Light as Coors Fine Light Beer for its launch in the Great Britain in the summer of 2003, to avoid the negative perceptions British drinkers have of 'light' beers. A television advertising campaign by the advertising agency Leith Agency will be...
- Coors puts Â£19m behind Fine Light. Tringham, Melanie // Marketing (00253650);9/11/2003, p4
Brewing company Coors Brewers has confirmed it is making a major pitch for the Great Britain market by adding the word 'Fine' to the title of its Coors Light lager as part of a Â£ 19m investment designed to establish the lager as a key brand in its portfolio.
- Calling Brilliantly refreshing. // Campaign;9/23/2011, Issue 38, p5
The article reports on the release of the television (TV) advertisement of the Carling brand of Molson Coors Brewing Co., wherein the brand uses its new strapline "Brilliantly refreshing."
- Carling calls Â£1Om pitch. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign;9/28/2012, Issue 39, p1
The article offers information that brewing brand Carling owned by Molson Coors Brewing Co. is approaching agencies for reviewing its advertising account.
- Coors Light aims to become top 10 beer. // Grocer;8/10/2013, p27
The article reports on the ambition of making the Coors Light a top 10 beer brand in Great Britain revealed by Molson Coors.
- Three variant maximum for Carling Cider. // Grocer;1/31/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8190, p37
The article reports the plan by Molson Coors as of late January 2015 to limit its Carling British Cider brand to just three variants, including the newly launched Orchard Fruits flavour.
- Molson Coors unveils Avito. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;10/25/2012, Issue 76, p33
The article reports on the addition of Avito brand in the range of Italian wines in the portfolio of Molson Coors Bewing Co.