Cleveland Gets Ready to Sell $580 Million of Airport Bonds
- Cleveland Still Waiting for 'Imminent' Airport Decision. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p30
Reports that the city of Cleveland, Ohio, is waiting for federal legislation that will allow work to begin on the expansion of the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland. Plans of the city to issue bonds for the project after securing project approval from the United States...
- Cleveland looks to future runway expansion with taxable note deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30663, p30
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio's issuance of $40 million in taxable airport surplus revenue notes to buy land for a runway at the Hopkins International Airport. Plans of the city in retiring the notes; Cleveland's capital plan for the airport; Bonds which will be used to replace the notes.
- Cleveland Mayor Criticizes Apparent Inactivity on Airport Expansion Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p4
Reports that Cleveland, Ohio Mayor Michael R. White is putting pressure on the City Council to approve a key bond issue for the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. List of Cleveland airport debt sales; White's relations with the council; Airport revenues to back the issue.
- Airport Plan Floated. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p1
Reports on plans by the Cleveland, Ohio, city council to issue airport revenue bonds to finance a new runway at the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Scheduled date of the bond issue; Past debt issues launched by Cleveland to finance other municipal projects; Details of the city's master...
- San Jose Airport Seeks $836M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the plan of the officials at Norman Y. Minesta San Jose International Airport to as the San Jose City Council in California to approve a nearly $836 million revenue bond sale at its meeting on August 14, 2007. The bond proceeds would help the airport fund the construction...
- Take off. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p8
Opinion. Comments on the proposed expansion of the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Extension of the runway; Development of a regional approach to air service.
- Brook Park lands key punch in airport battle. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/1/96, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
Reports that Brook Park has won a legal battle over Cleveland in 1995 over expansion plans for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Revision of the plans for the airport; Zoning ordinances of Brook Park.
- Flight plan. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/12/96, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p10
Opinion. Comments on the agreement between the Ohio cities of Brook Park and Cleveland involving the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Conflict between the two cities that preceded the settlement; Need for an independent authority to oversee the region's airports; Delay in...
- Airports land trade zone status. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/07/97, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p39
Reports on the designation of Cleveland, Ohio-based Burke Lakefront and Cleveland Hopkins International airports as foreign trade zones. Approval of the airports as extensions of the area's primary trade zone at the Port of Cleveland.