MYANMAR: RISK SUMMARY
- Saudis drop WTI benchmark. Birkner, Christine // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the response of the CME Group Inc. and the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Inc. on the initiative of Saudi Arabia to drop the New York Mercantile Exchange's West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil contract as a benchmark for its oil exports.
- India Signs Pacts for Importing Natural Gas from Turkmenistan. // India -- West;12/17/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, pB6
The article reports on the agreement signed by Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari, Indian Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Murli Deora, Turkmenistan's leader Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov and Afghan President Hamid Karzai for the importation of natural gas from Turkmenistan through a gas...
- Ask questions about easement contracts. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Jul2012, Vol. 186 Issue 7, p50
The article provides insights on easement of natural gas pipeline contracts.
- ISSUES AND OUTLINES. // Global Energy Market Research: Ukraine;Oct2009, p21
The article focuses on the energy policies of Ukraine to promote energy savings and gas debts repayment. It states that the country is weighing a plan to propel Caspian oil to Europe, avoiding Russia. It mentions that an association was formed by Naftogaz Ukrainy (NAK) and Gazprom for the...
- IGAT-5 moves forward. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/2/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the construction of the fifth Iranian gas trunkline (IGAT-5) project. Information on the pipeline and installation contract of Safa in IGAT-5 project; Bidders for the project; Financing for the project.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the lineup of bidders for the construction of the initial, Turkish portion of a pipeline to import natural gas from Iraq. Turkish state pipeline and gas agency Botas as client; Local companies likely bidding; Financing.
- Iraq to sign new contract on importing Iranian gas. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/18/2013, p4
The article reports on the plan of Iraqi Prime Minister Hussain al-Shahristani to sign a new contract dealing gas imports from Iran.
- El-Merk oil project back on track. Salisbury, Peter // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/6/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that the delayed $4 billion El-Merk oil processing and export development project in Algeria has been relaunched. Contractors in the region had submitted technical bids for six construction contracts on the project but it was delayed at the commercial bid stage and no awards...
- Baltic pipeline. // International Construction;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the final outstanding permit issued by the regional administrative agency for Southern Finland to construct the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline under the Baltic Sea.