People and Positions
- Component manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p60
The article announces the appointments of Rob Adamson as regional sales manager of Buyers Products Co., Craig Cartmill as vice president, Aftermarket Americas for Meritor Inc., and Jeff Hyatt as vice president of sales for AXN Heavy Duty.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p58
Presents an update of issues related to executive changes in the trucking and trailer manufacturing industries in the U.S. as of May 2004. Recruitment of Charles Clark by Kentucky Trailer; Promotion of Don Gorny at Crysteel Manufacturing; Appointment of John C. Skelly at J&J Truck Bodies &...
- changing roles. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2008, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p70
The article announces several appointments and promotions in the U.S. refrigerated transporter industry including Craig Cartmill as general manager-operations for Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket, John Sczesny as business unit manager and Joshua Haims as vice president of finance in Networkcar Inc.
- Suppliers. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p14
The article announces recruitment in the firms related to transportation industry including Brian L. Cunkelman as vice-president of Gardner Denver, Rob Rose as regional sales manager for Canada at Liquid Controls, and Craig Cartmill as vice-president at Meritor Inc.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p158
Presents an update on personnel changes in the trailer, truck and body original equipment manufacturers as of January 2006. Promotion of Doug Dunlap at Mac Trailer Manufacturing; Retirement of Don Smith of Heil Trailer International; Appointment of John R. Schaaf at the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of...
- Great Dane Changes Sales and Branch Operations Structure. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/14/2012, p1
The article announces personnel changes at trailer manufacturer Great Dane Trailers Inc. including the hiring of Jon Jeffries as Vice President, the appointment of Dave Gilliland as the head of sales function, and the promotion of Dave Durand as Vice President, Aftermarket.
- Renewed focus. SLEIGHT, CHRIS // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p39
The article focuses on the success of Hiab on the transport industry and the appointed of Carl Gustaf GÃ¶ransson as senior vice president at the company in May 2013. It mentions that the portfolio of Hiab includes log lifts, demountables, and truck-mounted forklifts. GÃ¶ransson adds that he...
- Trailer, truck & body OEMs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p48
Presents an update on personnel changes in the U.S. trailer, truck, body and original equipment manufacturers sector as of December 2005. Retirement of Bob Foster from Heil Trailer International; Promotion of Alfonso Galvan at Arrow Truck Bodies & Equipment Inc.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p52
The article announces appointments in the U.S. trailer heavy builder industry including Scott Wall as vice-chairman of the board of directors at XL Specialized Trailers, Brett Collins as president of Venco/Venturo, and Rick Sippola as director of business development for VHD Equipment Network LLC.