James Burg spec's MTIS with ThermALERT
- James Burg Trucking Specs Mentor/ PSI Technology. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the announcement of James Burg Trucking Co. on the installation of its new trailers with Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS) specification from PSI, with ThermALERT technology, along with Michelin X-One tires. The ThermALERT technology is part of its MTIS specification...
- Safe and secure. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p94
The article reports on how an automated tire monitoring and inflation system helped James Burg, president and chief executive officer of James Burg Trucking, about his concerns on truck tires. It notes that the system enhanced the company's productivity and addressed Burg's sensitivity to...
- ACCIDENT-PREVENTION TECHNOLOGIES BRING VISIBILITY, CONTROL. Huff, Aaron // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p57
The article discusses technologies being used by commercial trucking firms to manage risks and avoid accidents. James Burg Trucking opted for a radar-based forward-collision avoidance and mitigation system to deal with driving distractions. Cargo Transporters uses Roll Stability Control systems...
- HOS changes' unnecessary, unjustified.'. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 168 Issue 7, p50
The article reports on the claim of James Burg, president of James Burg Trucking Co., that the proposed changes to the federal hours-of-service rules were unwarranted and would harm small businesses nationwide, as he told during his testimony before the U.S. House Small Business Committee...
- Study Confirms: Green Mobility Saves Fuel, CO2 Emissions. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the study by China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC) on the types of innovation enabling green mobility. It mentions the effectiveness and feasibility of lightweight materials and green tires in the sustainable development of the mobility industry. It notes...
- The last stop. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;12/9/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5411, p32
The article presents information about the Bigfoot, a central tire inflation system for trailers.
- Two Trailer Tires Tips. K. F. // Boating;Oct2013, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p22
The article offers tips to protecting trailer tires from rot during storage.
- SPARE A HEADACHE. Sherman, Don // Boating;Sep2004, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on the importance of carrying a spare tire for trailers.
- Calgary house goes beyond sustainability Checora, Garry // Alternatives Journal;Oct/Nov1996, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
No abstract available.