U.S. Army enlists Mack Trucks equipment
- Mack receives another U.S. Army contract. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command to Mack Trucks Inc. to build 66 MACK Granite Elite model tractors. It indicates the value of the contract and mentions two previous contracts that have been awarded by the U.S. Army to Mack Trucks in...
- Mack tackles tech shortage. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Mar1997, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p152
Reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has established with the Pennsylvania College of Technology an associate degree in diesel engine technology.
- 1965: The Mack Maxidyne high-torque-rise diesel engine. // Overdrive;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p39
The article discusses engine innovations created by Mack Trucks Inc. with its Maxidyne torque rise diesel engine developed during the 1960's era.
- Bulldog's helper. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the Pinnacle mDrive 12-speed automated manual transmission truck diesel engine from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack gets another order from US Army. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the additional 18 Mack Vision Elite model tractors ordered by the U.S. Army Tactical Communications (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command from Mack Trucks. The value of the order, which includes 35-ton lowboy trailers for each tractor, is 2.4 million U.S. dollars. The...
- 100 MACK Granite Models Ordered Under U.S. Army Contract. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/21/2012, p2
The article reports that according to Mack Trucks Inc., a deal has been signed by Mack Defense LLC with West-Mark, a manufacturer of liquid transportation equipment, to supply 100 MACK Granite models. West-Mark will use these models to fulfill a delivery order under a contract, awarded by the...
- U.S. Army enlists Mack Trucks equiment. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p47
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has received an award of about $28.5 million from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command for heavy duty tractors and trailers in 2008. Under the terms of the award, the company will, over the next three years, deliver 152 Mack Vision Elite...
- Mack receives another U.S. Army contract. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p38
The article reports on the award of the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command contract worth $8.6 million to Mack Truck Inc. It states that the contract is the third one that Mack has received from the Army. Meanwhile, the company also indicated that it had been awarded a contract of...
- Mack again receives orders from US Army for tractors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p10
The article highlights the three additional delivery orders worth 6.6 million U.S. dollars received by Mack Trucks Inc. from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command. The orders for Mack Vision Elite model tractors are part of a three-year 28.5 million U.S. dollars contract for 152...