TrailerTail receives length exemption
- ATDynamics and SDC launch TrailerTail for Euro market. Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;9/27/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5503, p16
The article reports that semi-trailer rear-drag aerodynamics technology supplier ATDynamics Inc. has launched the TrailerTail Eco50 specifically for the European market.
- ATD: TrailerTail plugging away at worldwide market. Jaillet, James // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p32
The article focuses on the move of ATDynamics Inc. to continue to plug away on its self-stated goal to retrofit all trailers globally with its TrailerTail.
- ATDynamics says demand increasing for TrailerTail. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;May2012, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p1
The article offers a preview of the TrailerTail rear-door trailer from ATDynamics, the demand for which is increasing and is expected to be on a highway operation in the U.S as of 2012.
- Fuel-efficient trailer aerodynamic package. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates the side skirts, TrailerTail, and SuperSpare wheel covers from ATDynamics.
- Refrigerated carrier C.R. England places order for TrailerTails. // Fleet Owner;Jan2014, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p1
The article evaluates the TrailerTail aerodynamics technology from ATDynamics Inc., manufacturer of fuel savings aerodynamics technology.
- DOT to propose safety bill. Barnes, David // Traffic World;04/14/97, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the plans by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to implement policies supporting legislation on trailer safety. Permission sought by the DOT to inspect packages suspected of carrying hazardous materials; Retention of allowable truck lengths.
- A new re-tread. // Business NH Magazine;Oct93, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the New Hampshire Department of Transportation's testing of an asphalt-rubber coating made from scrap tires called the stress absorbing membrane interlayer (SAMI). Product developers; Purpose of development; SAMI application; Advantages.
- DOT proposes drug test changes. Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;Mar2010, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p88
The article reports on the proposal by the U.S. Department of Transportation to change provisions of its urine drug test to include testing for lower amounts of amphetamines and cocaine.
- ATDynamics receives EU approval for TrailerTail aero device. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/11/2013, p9
The article reports that ATDynamics has announced its receipt of the European Union approval for its TrailerTail Eco 50 rear-drag aerodynamic device at the American Trucking Association's Technology and Maintenance Council's 2013 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition.