NTEA receives three Diamond Awards
- Work Truck Show works. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p24
The article offers information on the 43rd annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) convention and Work Truck Show held in March 2007 at the Indiana Convention Center & RCA Dome. The show boasts a 28% increase in attendance, setting a new standard for succeeding events. The keynote...
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Apr2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p10
The article presents news regarding recent developments in the U.S. truck transportation. It reports that the company Navistar won a multi-million-dollar U.S. Army contract to provide trucks to the Afghan army. The contract calls for International Truck and Engine to supply up to 2,781 vehicles,...
- Trucks equipment's fragile bonds. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p82
Highlights a meeting held by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. in July 2003. Speakers; Agenda; Future activities of NTEA.
- NTEA publishes annual 2003 directory. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p92
Offers information on the publication "National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) 2003 Membership Roster & Product Directory." Contents; Retail price; Contact numbers.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p14
Presents news briefs on the U.S. trucking industry as of March 2005. Schedule of the start of the development and production of truck engines in the 11- to 13-liter range; Result of the Truck Tonnage Index of the American Trucking Association in 2004; Details of the anti-idling rule enforced by...
- Taking the initiative. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p32
No abstract available.
- Economic activity 'strong statistically' // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on the 2003 Economic Outlook Conference of the National Truck Equipment Association. Information on presentations made by Eli Lustgarten, managing director of H C Wainwright & Co., Economic conditions of the market; News on the market in the second half of the year; Caution expressed by...
- Prediction: a boom coming in truck equipment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p72
Predicts a boom in truck equipment as of October 2003. Forecasts made by Stephen Latin-Kasper, director of market data and research at the National Truck Equipment Association; Problems faced by the market; Decline in production in the heavy-truck segment; Increase in the Producer Price Index...
- Thirteen companies become latest MVPs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p10
The article announces the new Member Verification Program (MVP) companies welcomed by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA). As of July 1, 2007, a total of 320 manufacturer and distributor companies have received their MVP status. One of the new MVP companies is lndianhead Truck & Body...