New trailer registrations decline 33%
- Ag mechanics returns with honors. Parsons, Burlon // East Bernard Express (TX);3/15/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the honors garnered by two sophomore teams from East Bernard, Texas in trailer building which were finished in time for the 2007 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
- Edgewood Agricultural Mechanics exhibits 25-foot gooseneck at Houston. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);3/8/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that the Edgewood Future Farmers of America team exhibited a 25-foot gooseneck flatbed trailer in Houston, Texas on February 28, 2007.
- Trailers: Thieves' favourites. Williams, Mike // Farmers Weekly;12/27/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 26, p57
Discusses factors that contribute to the increase in the number of farm trailer thefts in Great Britain. Importance of serial number plate in identifying the stolen trailer; Anti-theft precautions introduced by manufacturer Ifor Williams.
- Stolen trailer found thanks to FW photo. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;1/10/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the recovery of a tipper trailer stolen from a farm in Worcester, England. Search for the trailer; Assistance provided by a farmer for the recovery.
- Shearing made simple. Buss, Jessica // Farmers Weekly;2/14/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p51
Provides information on the shearing trailer of Jason Stanley, an Irish sheep producer. Features of the trailer.
- Untitled. Cousins, David // Farmers Weekly;11/7/2008, p48
A photograph of a maize trailer is presented.
- Timpte debuts maneuverable trailer. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Aug2012, Vol. 316 Issue 8, p39
The article offers information on the 36-foot Super Hopper trailer from Timpte Inc.
- Untitled. // Farmers Weekly;3/1/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p53
The article features the X-Flow chaser from Perard.
- Untitled. Paterson, Kenny // Farmers Weekly;4/6/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 13, p80
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on trailer brakes, published in the March 30, 2012 issue.