NTEA recognizes MVPs
- NTEA announces 17 new members. // Fleet Equipment;May2008, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on the 17 additional National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) member companies that have achieved Member Verification Program (MVP) status for the first quarter of 2008 in the U.S. The author stated that there has been 363 companies that have achieved MVP status sing the...
- NTEA Releases Revised Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/1/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has released a newly-updated edition of its "Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide." Topics discussed include the guide containing critical elements for compliance with U.S. federal laws and regulations on motor...
- Court Rules Against NTEA's Work Truck Certification Challenge. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/ 3/2013, p1
The article discusses a ruling by the 6th Circuit Court that disagreed with the National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) appeal to a ruling by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) covering roof crush standards. NTEA asserted that the ruling can leave multi-stage...
- Vehicle certification Label is more than it appears. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2014, p11
The article looks at the vehicle certification developments in the U.S. truck manufacturing industry, as discussed by the webinar "Understanding Multi-Stage Vehicle Certification Labels." Topics discussed include mandatory certification of all vehicles in the U.S. in compliance to Title 49 U.S....
- Label is more than it appears. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p29
The article discusses issues concerning motor vehicle certification in the U.S. Topics discussed include the stages of manufacturing and associated certification labels, comments from National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) technical services manager Steve Spata on the definition of...
- Direct Vertical Liftgate. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p44
Provides information on the Direct Vertical Liftgate platform from Ultron Lift Corp. Function of the liftgate for trailer and truck application; Capacity of the liftgate.
- SSPC Standards BuiLd on Foundation for Quality in Coatings Work. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Aug2013 Supplement, p60
The article focuses on the revisions of Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) on its Qualification Procedures (QP) standards and Technology Upadate (TU) for inspection companies and contractors. It says that the revision includes training requirements for Quality Control Inspectors,...
- Work Truck Show Anchored in Indy Through 2016. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/12/2012, p2
The article offers information on the commitment of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) to hold The World Truck Show at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana through 2016.
- NTEA launches monthly chassis report. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/27/2013, p8
The article reports on the release of monthly publication "OEM Monthly Chassis Report" by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in 2013.