KFS partners with private equity group
- Software Selection. Golubski, Paula // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p42
No abstract available.
- Maintenance audit trail option added to Dossier. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/ 9/2014, p7
The article reports on the addition of an audit trail option to the Dossier fleet maintenance management solution of fleet management company Arsenault Associates. Topics covered include the benefits from the new option, importance to tracking a history of maintenance operations transactions and...
- Cab Maintenance. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p22
Provides some insights into cab maintenance in trucks and motor vehicles. Fleet maintenance programs; Maintenance and repair of truck doors, motors, seats, clutch linkages, plastic gears and shift mechanisms; Inspection tips; Maintenance of truck interiors. INSET: The Need Is Real.
- UK fleet: maintenance records under scrutiny. // MarketWatch: Automotive;August 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the impact of proposed regulatory changes to fleet operators in Great Britain. Liability of fleet operators to prosecution if their vehicle maintenance records are not properly maintained; Expensive technological upgrades; Improvement in the residual value of fleet vehicles.
- Spruce Up for Spring. Allen, Hollis // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May2008, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p12
The article emphasizes the importance of spring maintenance of the service vehicles of plumbing contractors. Examine the tires for wear and damage to the thread and sidewalls or signs of cracking due to dry rot. Visually inspect the brake system for wear and tear and hydraulic system leaks....
- Influences along the aerodynamic pathway. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/7/2012, p6
The article focuses on how trailer aerodynamic systems development benefit from a wide array of influences. It cites director of customer service and product development for trailer side fairing maker Aerofficient who asserts that his experience in the freight industry has helped in developing...
- FUEL CRISIS. KILLEEN, GARY // Accountancy;Jul2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1415, p52
The article offers advice for fleet managers on how to control fuel spending. It shows how changing driver behaviour could help reduce fuel costs. Recommended strategies include route planning, the adoption of a smoother driving style, and keeping the vehicle in good shape. It also discusses the...
- Matching dual wheel assemblies. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p11
The article advises technicians and fleet managers on matching tires accurately in dual wheel assemblies. The Tire Retread Information Bureau recommends that the tires have the same size and air pressure and similar treat patterns and tread designs. Total vehicle alignment should also be...
- Beware of TPMS for light-duty trucks. Dorn, Robert // Fleet Equipment;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p68
The article advises fleet managers on Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) which have been mandated for installation on light-duty trucks and automobiles. The systems can help correct a low-pressure condition and thereby lower safety and maintenance costs. One weak point of the TPMS is its...