Work Truck Show honors green innovation
- 2005 Newbery and Caldecott Winners. // ILA Reporter;Feb2005, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p34
Announces the winners of the John Newberry and Randolph Caldecott medal during the 2005 American Library Association Midwinter Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts. Awardees; Criteria selection; Highlights of the events.
- FACES. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;11/8/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 44, p20
Presents information on the eighth annual ACE Awards organized by the Accessories Council of Sheila Block in New York.
- Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p17
The article features the Association of Canadian Engineering Cos. (ACEC) Awards 2008 to be held at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier in Ottawa, Ontario on February 24, 2009. It is a special event to commemorate the best and brightest within the consulting engineering industry. It will highlight an...
- Design News banquet honors top engineers. // Design News;6/5/89, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p40
Highlights the second annual Engineering Achievement Award Banquet in the U.S. Award recipients; Event description; Attendees.
- Editorial. Carter, Debbie // Training Journal;Sep2015, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor refers to the activity on the lead up to the Gala Dinner and the announcing of the winners on 25th November, 2015.
- CEA discloses short-list for awards night. // Event;Oct2003, p5
Highlights the 2003 Corporate Event Association Awards that will take place on November 25 at The Royal Hospital Gardens in Chelsea, England. Companies short-listed for the awards; Organiser of the event; Award categories.
- Winners and guests at Garden Retail Award: celebrate at glittering event in London. // Horticulture Week;11/21/2008, p6
The article offers information on the second annual Garden Retail Awards at the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, England on November 12, 2008. The event was attended by more than 300 guest. Andrew Richardson, president of the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA), imparted a message that the...
- And The Winners Are â€¦. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/7/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the 16th Annual Neighborhood Business Alliance (NBA) Awards in Grand Rapids, Michigan to be held in November 2005. Awards to be presented at the event; Significance of the event, according to Philip Chafee, president of the NBA.
- Awards honoring the good that comes from collaboration. // Inside Tucson Business;11/17/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p6
Several photographs are presented on the fourth annual Common Grounds Awards of the Metropolitan Pima Alliance on November 7, 2008 at the Marriott University Park Hotel in Arizona, along with the highlights of the event.