Hobart expands manufacturing operations
- Flux-cored wire for multiple materials. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p35
The article evaluates the Hobart Fabshield 23 self-shielded flux-cored welding wire from Hobart Brothers.
- Untitled. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates the gas-shielded, flux-cored welding wire designed for A514, A710 and similar HSLA and quenched and tempered steels from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Flux-Cored Welding Wire. // New Equipment Digest;Apr2007, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates the self-shielded flux-cored Fabshield 21B welding wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- New wire for welding. // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p61
The article offers information on the effort of Hobart Brothers Co. to expand its Tri-Mark Matrix metal-cored wire used for welding.
- New aluminum filler metals. // Penton's Welding Magazine;May2009, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates Smootharc 4043 and Smootharc 5356 aluminum solid welding wires from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Mental-cored wires. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Oct2006, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the metalcored wires including Metalloy 90, Metalloy 100 and Metalloy 110, from Hobart Brothers Inc.
- HOBART BROTHERS DEVELOPS WELDING WIRE FOR SOUR GAS PIPELINE APPLICATIONS. // World of Welding;Winter2011/2012, p13
The article previews the Metalloy 71 SG welding wire from Hobart Brothers.
- Flux-cored wire for mild and low alloy steels. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the FabCO Hornet gas-shielded flux-cored welding wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Welding Wires Catalog Updated. // Welding Journal;May2007, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p109
The article evaluates welding wires featured in Hobart Brothers' Tri-Mark catalog.