Ancra International acquires S-Line
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p22
This section offers news briefs related to the trucking industry as of December 2008. Volvo Trucks North America announced that it is now offering its D12 series engines as a North American remanufactured product backed by a two-year unlimited-mileage warranty. As part of an agreement with...
- Cherrypicking guide charts the Top 70. // Product Finishing;Feb2001, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p3
Presents the analysis of the 'Buying or Selling Acquisition Guide' regarding metal treatment companies that make for attractive acquisitions in Great Britain. Definition of companies with the biggest gap between current and future value; Ways in which companies can be made more profitable...
- Pioneer Metal Finishing Adds Portland Shop. // Products Finishing;Nov2012, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the acquisition of Portland,Oregon-based Superior Metal Finishing by Wisconsin-based company Pioneer Metal Finishing.
- Pioneer Metal Finishing Acquires Nimet Industries. // Fastener Technology International;Oct2010, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Nimet Industries Inc. by Pioneer Metal Finishing.
- BRIEFS. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Dec2006, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p11
The article offers news briefs related to material science in the U.S. The American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society, the Metal Finishing Suppliers Association and the National Association of Metal Finishers have agreed on the merger of their groups. Meanwhile, the American Foundry...
- news. // Products Finishing;Jul2005, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p10
Presents news briefs about the finishing industry in the United States as of July 2005. Kushner Electroplating School's schedule of courses for the Fall term; Powder coating businesses that joined the Powder Coated Tough Mark program; Merger of the U.S. operations of EXEL Industries under the...
- Ancra introduces lighter 7 mm winches. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 1/2013, p12
This article presents information on the 7 millimeter winches that is lighter yet maintains the strength of a 9 millimeter frame offered by Ancra International.
- Big Bikes Deserve Big Straps. // RoadBike;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p77
The article offers brief information on the Big Bike cam buckle motorcycle tie-downs from Ancra International LLC.
- Lightweight winches. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p92
The article offers brief information on the 7 millimeter winches from Ancra International.