Letter to the members of the Federal Election Commission
- Letters to the Editor. Seman, John A.; Segal, Jeffrey; Heimer, Win; Krecker, Jon; Bishop, Barry N.; Briggs, John; Bannwart, Alex; Mend, Olaf; Koster, Patricia M. // Progressive;Jun2004, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Not Bright Enough," which focused on political and economic policies of U.S. Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton; "Triumph of the Bland," which discussed campaign funds; "Nader's Wrong Turn,"...
- Political humor through the ages to help get you through 'till November. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;8/30/2012, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p4B
The article focuses on political humor which includes on related to presidential election, the other on campaign funds and the third on appointment to public office.
- Pink--enough already. Ivanovics, Suzanna; Ackerley, Wendy; Causey, Angie; Szwarc, Jacqueline; Jensen, Danielle; Selinger, Hanni; Hancock, Angela // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jul2007, Issue 297, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on pink campaigns aimed at breast cancer research in the April 2007 issue.
- The Road to Nowhere. Nyhart, Nick; Sifry, Micah L. // American Prospect;8/26/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'The Road to Nowhere,' by Ellen S. Miller and Nick Penniman in the August 12, 2002 issue.
- Letters. Midgett, Bruce // Missoula Independent;7/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in June 11, 2012 issue, which discusses the issue concerning the potential passage of Initiative 166 (I-166) in Montana.
- A Reform That Lobbyists Could Love. Forsberg, Kenneth // American Prospect;10/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'A Reform That Lobbyists Could Love,' by Ellen S. Miller, featured in the September 10, 2001 issue of 'The American Prospect.'
- A Reform That Lobbyists Could Love. Miller, Ellen S. // American Prospect;10/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p5
Presents a response by Ellen S. Miller to a letter to the editor about her article 'A Reform That Lobbyists Could Love,' in the September 10, 2001 issue of 'The American Prospect.'
- PAC Man. Irish, Arthur S. // National Review;3/28/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about the legalizing of contributions to politicians.
- Campaign Reform Boomerang. Mandle, Jary R. // American Prospect;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in reaction to the article entitled "Campaign Reform Boomerang," by Thomas Byrne Edsall which appeared in the September 2003 issue of the periodical "The American Prospect."