THE TRADING FLOOR
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the selection and promotion of financial executives in the U.S. as of September 2002.
- On the move. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p53
Presents key financial executive selection and appointments in the United States as of October 2000. Joseph Manory's appointment as Quest Diagnostics Inc.'s treasurer; James Lattanzi's appointment as King Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s chief financial officer.
- CFOs expecting 8% increase in hiring. // Practical Accountant;Nov98, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the expectations of chief financial officers of an increase in hiring of accounting and finance professionals in the last part of 1998.
- CFOS ON FINANCIAL HIRING. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p8
Reports that according to the Robert Hall International Financial Index, chief financial officers in both the U.S. and Canada foresee an increase in the hiring of accounting and financial professionals during the third quarter of 1988.
- On the move. // Financial Management;Jan2001, p34
Presents news briefs on financial executives in Great Britain as of January 2001. Appointment of Diana Magee as finance and administration manager of Prince's Trust; Selection of Keith Simpson as Baab Company's development director in the United Kingdom; Appointment of Michelle Dudley as...
- Separate Advisers for Pittsburgh Mayor, Council. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31037, p4
Reports on the appointment of Greg Zappala as financial adviser of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Plans of Zappala for the city.
- Baker Aide Named to Treasury Post. Heller, Michele // American Banker;1/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p4
Reports the appointment of J. Patrick Cave as deputy assistant for financial institutions policy by the U.S. Treasury Department. Job responsibilities of Cave as aide to Representative Richard Baker; Significance of Cave in the formation of administration policy involving financial companies;...
- Arizona Bank raids Bank One loan personnel. Rademacher // Inside Tucson Business;08/30/99, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Focuses on the hiring of Mark Mistler, head of Bank One commercial lending operation by Arizona Bank in Tucson, Arizona. Impact of the move on the commercial projects of Bank One; Strategies employed by Bank One to fill the vacated post of Mistler; Enlistment of Mistler as part of the Arizona...
- Investors need to choose the right financial adviser. Schannep, Tim; Bryson, Greg // Inside Tucson Business;6/25/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 14
Presents tips in choosing the right financial adviser. Payment for the services of the adviser; Questions for financial professionals during the selection process; Determination of the financial strategy appropriate for the investment style.