Ga. Board of Education Considers School Funding Options
- Denver schools agree to sell unspecified amount of bonds to ease overcrowding. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p3
States that the Denver Public Schools' board is asking voters to approve another bond issue in November 1998. Underwriters named by district for the issuance; Need for referendum due to enrollment pressures; Financial health of the district; District residents' suggestion to build and upgrade...
- Orleans Parish Schools to Make 2d Try at $50M of Rans. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p4
Reports that the Orleans Parish School Board will ask the Louisiana State Bond Commission to approve the sale of revenue anticipating notes to cover funding needs. Value of the revenue anticipating notes; Decision of the board to withdraw its first request in April 2005; Debt service repayment...
- Untitled. // Education Digest;Feb1951, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Grosse Pointe, Michigan has approved a school bond issue. The Board of Education explained the plan to many groups and enlisted the help of local experts and the citizens.
- Chicago Board of Education Achieves Par on Third QZAB Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p6
Reports the sale of qualified zone academy bonds by the Chicago Board of Education. Buyer of the bonds; Absence of sale discounts; Issuance of a federal tax credit to investors.
- School GOs Lose by 60%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33587, p9
The article reports on the failure of the Rankin County School Board in Mississippi to get enough votes for the approval of general obligation bonds worth 169.5 million dollars in September 2011.
- WASHINGTON: Building Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p41
Reports on the plan of the Bellevue School Board to place $324 million bond measure for voting in February 2002 in order to rebuild its schools in Washington. Number of schools in the district to be modernized on approval for bonds; Duration for paying off for the bonds.
- Rockwood school board approves $43.2 million bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;1/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, pA1
The article reports that the Rockwood School District Board of Education in Missouri has approved putting a 43.2 million U.S. dollar bond issue on the April 3, 2012 ballot as it presents a list of bond issue projects led by the instructional technology and infrastructure improvements project.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 51, pA4
The article reports on the speculation that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Missouri would vote to put a bond issue of about 40 million dollars on the ballot.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // South County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 51, pA1
The article reports that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Saint Louis, Missouri will vote on bond issue worth 40 million U.S. dollars in 2012 for facility maintenance and renovations and technology improvements.