Operator of Bond-Funded Illinois Plant Seeks Payment
- Illinois licenses Robbins burner. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/09/97, Vol. 238 Issue 23, p10
Reports that the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency has issued operating permits to Robbins Resource Recovery Co. for use of the incinerator built by Foster Wheeler Power Systems Inc. Shutdown of the plant after expiration of construction permits; Relief sought by Foster Wheeler in court...
- Closed. Truini, Joe // Waste News;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the search for a buyer for a slightly-used waste-to-energy facility owned by Robbins Resource Recovery Partners LLP in Robbins, Illinois. Agreement of Foster Wheeler Corp. and bondholders to mothball the resource recovery facility; Robbins' issuance of tax-exempt bonds in 1994 to...
- Foster Wheeler wins in N.J. McMullen, Cheryl A. // Waste News;01/29/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p5
Reports that Foster Wheeler Energy International Inc. has secured a contract to supply heat-recovery steam generators to PSEG Power LLC. Value of the contract; Terms of agreement.
- Technological `superpower.' // Power;Nov95, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on the merger of Foster Wheeler Energy International Incorporated and Ahlstrom Pyropower. Business activities of companies; Benefits of merger; Quality and type of product Foster Wheeler Energy offers to customers; Comments from Robert A. Whittaker, chairman and chief executive officer...
- Six steam generators for pithead power plant. // Modern Power Systems;Sep97, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p5
Reports that the Yangcheng International Power Generating Co. has given the Foster Wheeler Energy Corp. notice to proceed with the manufacture of steam generators for a power project in China.
- Foster Wheeler Repositions. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the repositioning at Foster Wheeler for its Power Systems Group in 1998. Third quarter charge for its Robbins Resource Recovery Facility; Details on the electric utility's move.
- U.S. EPA cites Illinois incinerator. // Waste News;04/13/98, Vol. 3 Issue 48, p6
States that Robbins Resource Recovery Company and Foster Wheeler Illinis Incorporated were cited by the federal government, for alleged clean-air violation of its waste-to-energy facility in Robbins, Illinois. Details on the facility's incinerators emissions.
- Incinerator Backed. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p35
No abstract available.
- Fla. County may buy out its privately run incinerator. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p3
Reports on the plan of Lake County, Florida to issue about $115 million of bonds to purchase a waste-to-energy plant. Benefits from the acquisition of the incinerator; Structure of the bond issue.