Webster, N.Y., Schools Upgraded
- Hillsborough County, Fla., Schools Ready Sale Following Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p3
Reports on the upgraded ratings given to bonds issued by the Hillsborough County School District in Florida by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Amount of the total issue; Factors influencing the upgrade.
- New Jersey School Districts Score Moody's Upgrade. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;06/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30903, p5
Highlights the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade bonds sold by New Jersey school districts to Aa2 from Aa3. Strength in the Chapter 72 fund that secures the debt; Aspects of the Chapter 72 program created by in 1980.
- Caddo Parish, La., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;04/14/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30871, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of the Parishwide School District of Caddo Parish, Louisiana's outstanding general obligation debt.
- Vocational System Gets First Moody's Aaa for an Ohio School District. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p3
Informs that Moody's Investors Service has awarded its first Aaa for an Ohio school district to Great Oaks-area vocational institute, the Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development. Fifth triple-A rater issuer in the state; Institute's planned sale of general obligation...
- News In Brief: Whitman Hanson RSD Up to A2 By Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p2
Reports that U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on approximately $21.4 million in outstanding long-term securities from Whitman Hanson Regional School District in Massachusetts.
- Colo. district claims against credit-rater dismissed. Walsh, Mark // Education Week;5/29/96, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the dismissal of the lawsuit filed by the Jefferson County, Colorado school district against Moody's Investor Service Inc. which seeks damages from Moody's issuance of an unsolicited and negative report on the district's bond offerings. Credit-rater's First Amendment free-press right...
- New Jersey. Demenchuck, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p35
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's review of New Jersey-based Bernards Township School Districts' Aa-rated general obligation debt.
- News In Brief: Moody's Outlook Now Stable on Ft. Zumwalt. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p2
Reports on the outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. from positive to stable towards Fort Zumwalt School District in Saint Charles County, Missouri. Basis for the change in the outlook; Expectation of Moody's from the stable outlook; Rating of the Fort Zumwalt.
- Moody's Downgrades California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of California that were downgraded by financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-billion dollar revenue shortfall that has led to the downgrade; Significance of the ratings; Expectations of financial analysts regarding the state's deficits.