Bank One Makes a Key Hire
- BOSHART, EX-CITIBANKER PROMOTED AT BANK ONE. Hackett, John // U.S. Banker;Nov2001, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p24
Reports on executive movement at United States-based Bank One Corp. Promotion of James Boshart, ex-Citibanker; New position of Larry Helm; New hires from Citigroup.
- Dimon Turns to Citi, Again. Stock, Helen // American Banker;9/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 171, p1
Reports on the appointment of James Boshart as executive vice president and head of Bank One Corp.'s capital markets group. Job responsibilities; Career background; Other senior executive appointments at Bank One under chairman and chief executive officer James Dimon.
- As Others Retrench, Bank One Builds in IT. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;11/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 226, p1
Reports the hiring of employees by the Bank One Corp. to speed up technology initiatives in the United States. Unification of the deposit systems; Improvement on the services of the company; Retrenchment condition of other banking companies.
- Your New Bank One Balance Is $813.15 . . . And How Would You Like to Work for Us? MOYER, LIZ // American Banker;2/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 37, p3
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Bank One Corp. has been printing toll-free fax numbers on its ATM slips to encourage customers and noncustomers to send in their resumes. Total number of resumes received for the first two weeks of February 2000; Cost-cutting at Bank One's credit card and...
- Bank One veteran returns to head private banking. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2
Reports on Bank One's replacement of Gary Johnson with Sandy Pierce as senior vice president and regional manager of private-client services for Michigan and Florida in January 2001.
- Executive Changes. Wood, Christopher // American Banker;7/30/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 145, p3
Woods Inc. of New York has promoted executive vice president John Howard to director of research, from associate director. Bank One Corp. of Chicago said that Dennis Bassett has rejoined it as the chief executive officer of its Indiana banking operations. He started as a credit analyst at...
- Clients push for more women partners. Rogers, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;3/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 13, pSR2
Women at law firms are getting a helping hand from client companies that demand to work with more women. Only 17.6% of partners in Chicago, Illinois law firms are women, compared with 43% of associates and 49% of summer associates, according to the National Association of Law Professionals in...
- Bank One Hires Private-Client Exec . // American Banker;7/25/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 142, p9
Bank One Corp. announced the hiring of a managed account executive, Jeff Cusack, to be product and marketing head in its private-client services unit. Mr. Cusack has more than 15 years of experience in financial services, with an emphasis on managed accounts and mutual funds. He was a senior...
- BRIEFLY. Snavely, Brent; Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;06/12/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 24, pE-26
Reports on news briefs about business enterprises in Michigan as of June 12, 2000. Designation of executive Ruby Wesley as president and chief executive officer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit; Hiring of additional lawyers at Dykema Gossett PLLC; Contribution by Bank One...