EGB Conference 'Enlightening'
- Figuring out the Energy Equation in Buildings. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/23/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 12, p7
Information about the Intelligent Buildings Executive Summit hosted by Johnson Controls held in Glendale, Wisconsin is presented. The event was attended by nearly 150 customers who listened and participated on the seminars about energy and industry. They also toured on the Glendale campus....
- EVENTS. // Lighting Design & Application;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p90
The article presents a calendar of events related to lighting in 2006. A marketing trade fair and conference will be presented by Light Middle East at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre in May. The event called Maximizing Sustainability and Energy Efficiency for Retail and Hospitality...
- Information, inspiration, and enthusiasm for the future. Perry, Hugh // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 18, p61
Information about the topics discussed during the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) National Summit held in Montreal, Quebec on June 9 to 11, 2009 is presented. It states that the center of the participant's discussion was focused on things that has to be done rather than what is being done...
- MAZRIA: It's the Efficiency, Stupid. Johnson, Gina R. // Solar Today;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p11
Information about several papers discussed during the Greenprints 2009 Conference and Tradeshow hosted by the Georgia Environment Facilities and Southface Energy Institute and held on March 25-26, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia is presented. Topics include the U.S. Federal Reserves' programs, mortgage...
- Greenbuild. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p38
Announces the holding of the U.S. Green Building Council's Greenbuild International Conference and Expo at the David L. Lawrence Conventionn Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on November 12 through 14, 2003. Mission of the conference; Highlights of the event including educational programs;...
- The Road Show. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the periodical "Environmental Design and Construction," and the U.S. Green Building Council's extended coverage of the 2003 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in November 2003. Resources available on the periodical's Web site.
- Green Building Council Meeting -- The GA Water Crisis & How it Affects You! // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;11/29/2011, p7
The article offers information on the Green Building Council Meeting that will be held on December 7, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- EVENTS: LEED changes on agenda in June. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information about the first national summit of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) to be held in Toronto, Ontario from June 11-12, 2008.
- Carrier Sponsors Green Forum. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p6
Information on the International Forum at Greenbuild 2010 sponsored by Carrier Corp. in Farmington, Connecticut is presented.