- Public vs. commercial. Ola, Mary Jo // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the 2010 Energy Efficiency Indicator of Johnson Controls Inc. indicating that the top barrier to capturing energy savings is lack of capital budget and insufficient payback according to North American commercial building managers.
- Johnson Controls joins schools in student education program. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/17/94, Vol. 193 Issue 7, p47
Reports on Johnson Controls Inc.'s launching of `Total Energy Action Management in Schools' (TEAMS) education program in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Representation of the United States in the youth energy program at the 16th Congress of the World Energy Council in October 1995 in Tokyo; Classroom...
- Johnson Controls wins $34 million contract for energy effi ciency projects at U.S. Army's Fort Buchanan. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Apr2012 Supplement, pS7
The article presents information on the Energy Saving Performance Contract given to Johnson Controls Inc. for improving energy efficiency at Fort Buchanan and U.S. Army Reserve Centers in Puerto Rico.
- Johnson controls cited for energy savings performance contracts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/26/98, Vol. 205 Issue 8, p18
Reports that Johnson Controls Inc. was cited in a report as a leading global provider of energy savings performance contracts. Report released by the Leonardo Academy of Madison, Wisconsin; Calculation of the projects implemented by Johnson under the contracts between 1990 and 2010.
- M.E.M. Degree Offered In Grand Rapids And Holland. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/21/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 16, pB2
The article offers information on the open house at Johnsons Controls Inc. related to the Master of Science Engineering Management program offered by the Western Michigan University.
- Milestone Student Competition Launched. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the move of Johnson Controls Inc. to launch its 10th annual Igniting Creative Energy (ICE) Challenge that provide opportunities for kindergarten through 12th grade students to share ideas about wise energy choices as well as environmental stewardship in the U.S.
- Building Energy 2006 Breaks Records. Scott, Christine // Solar Today;May/Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p54
Information about the topics on renewable energy discussed at the Building Energy 2006 Conference and Trade Show on March 7-9, 2006 in Boston, Massachusetts is presented. The conference was hosted by the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association and participated by 2,000 people, 150 exhibitors,...
- Global water and energy use: Towards sustainable development. // Parliamentarian;2008, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p51
The article presents information on the 53rd Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference which took place in New Delhi, India on September 26, 2007. The focus of the discussion was on developing sustainable practices in the global use of water and energy. A lack of modern water technology in Australia...
- SUMMARY OF 3RD INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM "ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND FOOD PRODUCTION". // Technologica Acta;Dec2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p43
The article presents the highlights of the 3rd International Symposium Environmental Resources, Sustainable Development and Food Production held in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina in November 2013. Topics discussed at the event included energy efficiency and renewable sources of energy and...